GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

DSG or Manual?

i was considering buying a GTI and i have always wanted a manual although im seeing more and more DSG's at better prices than the Manual version my Q is should i get a DSG or a traditional Manual i have heard that DSG might not handle too much power when you mod and as my first car i have always...
  2. N

a few dead VW's...not even a mile on the odometer

im reading as of this moment an article on autoblog about a trucker heading to LA who sufferred from a medical emergency on his way and drove into the San Diego Bay and there were a few VW's that just sunk to the bottom hopefully the guy will get better and good luck to those VW owners whose...
  3. N

shood i get a GTI?

this will probably be biased but im in the market for a fairly new or slightly used car within a couple of years old and i have narrowed it down to a few possible choices i have heard rumors of VDubs having reliability issues and that will definetely affect my buying decision but heres the list...
  4. N

Want To Buy: Stock MkV GTI within South Florida area

im interested in buying a Mk V GTI as my first car i have read some of the threads n its pretty cool and decent if u or anyone u no lives around south florida then please PM me im interested in buying the car preferably manual *want to learn stick* BTW good luck with your sales!
  5. N

is a carmax GTI w/30k miles good??

jus like the title says im thinkin of gettin an 06 GTI manual UG from a carmax dealer thas sellin it for $17K im in miami n the cars in illinois so i no theyd charge for the shippin to here but i think its a good deal im a lil skeptical tho wit that many miles on a 2 year old car id really like...