GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Sonic789

Dynoed my car this weekend APR k04 FSI

Got the new k04 upgrade a couple weeks ago and got to the dyno this weekend. Car has been running smooth with no issues so far. I had my watermeth setup to start spraying at 5psi and full by 10psi, is that the right settings to have it setup as? Had the car on the 100oct program here are some...
  2. Sonic789

Input on these logs

I got a bit of a hiccup in 4th gear the other night, scanned it but no codes, so I replaced the Spark plugs and will be replacing the fuel filter soon. I will be ordering up an intercooler at the end of the month as well. Any input on the attached logs would be helpful, I've been trying to solve...
  3. Sonic789

Help me get into the 13's

New logs Last year I ran a 14.3@96mph on Stage I with and intake. car in queston is 08 GTI DSG Since last year ive done these mods Lowered APR Fuel pump Revo Stage II+ On settings B= 6 T=4 F=6 APR TBE Sport evoms Intake BSH PCV fix Kumho XS Tires Forge DV My latest times were 60 ....... 2.433...
  4. Sonic789

APR 3" sport exhaust issue

Ive installed my new exhaust but the back tail pipe doesn't line up in the center of the cut out. Anyone who has installed this exhaust have any suggestions that i could try?
  5. Sonic789

Soo close but im missing something here (Sub/Amp)

I got my amp/sub setup all hooked up, The remote lead is working as I see the LED's light up with the on/off of the ignition, I got 12vdc across my +/- on the amp. I tapped into my RR+/- and RL+/- and put that into my high/low converter and from there took my RCA to my Input on my amp. I got no...
  6. Sonic789

Legal tint limit in Vancouver bc?

Hey guys Ive used the search and couldn't find a solid post of what were allowed to have over here. If anyone can give me the % thats allowed that would be great. Sonic789
  7. Sonic789

What are you thoughts on Undercoating

Hey guys, Going to be picking up my new 08 GTI DSG this weekend and Im wondering if I should be getting undercoating on the car or if it is even needed nowadays?