GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ACCDmoosGTi

2009 TR GTI/ BBS CH's for sale

Hello, I'm selling my 09 GTI. 6-speed manual, Tornado Red. I think it's time to move on cause I found the car Ive always dreamed of. Currently, It has 43,xxx miles on it. Second owner. There is absolutely no problem with the car, Clean title. EXTERIOR / MAINTENANCE Hand waxed every 2-3...
  2. ACCDmoosGTi

FS: 2009 TR GTI for sale.

3. ACCDmoosGTi

Audi BBS CH/CO w/ tires for sale(OEM)

Hello, I got Audi BBS CH/CO w/ tires for sale. As you know, The BBS made a CH or CO look wheels for Audi B7 S4. It just looks like a BBS CH, except the "Motorsport" logo on it. This sale comes with the tires. treads have more than 80% and I'll post a pic tomorrow. This picture is for the...
  4. ACCDmoosGTi

Let me share some photos with u guys.

Here's my TR gti with Rial Imola Race wheels. Long story for short, I got these wheels 3years ago and sold them year after. And then, I found it again when I was randomly surfing the Internet cause I missed those wheels. SO I got them back even with the cheaper price. :biggrin::biggrin...
  5. ACCDmoosGTi

FS: Falken fk452 215/35/19

Sold. thanks =)
  6. ACCDmoosGTi

TR GTI with Audi rims.

Niceday, Nice wheels(RS6 Reps), just need a good camera..=) I took some photos in Downtown LA when I brought my Rial wheels to the L.A.X wheel repairs.
  7. ACCDmoosGTi

19" RS6 reps for Sale

Sold. Thanks
  8. ACCDmoosGTi

Tires for 19x8.5 et38 ??

Hey guys, My GTI is on coilovers now and trying to go as low as I can. However, I'm gonna put stock w/ h&R super sport springs for a sub setup because I need to fix my front coilover. I have a set of 19x8.5 et 38 Rial Imola and I was wondering which tire would fit. Should I get 215/35/19...
  9. ACCDmoosGTi

votex reps front lip NEW!!

Price reduced I bought this 3 months ago and never had a time to paint and install. I need money right now, so here's the chance for you to get it with little cheaper price if you were going to buy it.:wink: This is a NEW and there is nothing wrong with the condition. One interesting thing...
  10. ACCDmoosGTi

19" porsche classic reps w/ tires $900

SOLD to a local guy. Thanks =)
  11. ACCDmoosGTi

Rolling fender in Pasadena?

Hello guys, I'm about to buy wheels and need to roll fenders a little bit for wheels to get fitted. I was looking for a good place to do rolling/pulling fender place. I searched but 2-year old result.:cry: Please let me know if you know the place in Pasadena, LA area. The price and contact...
  12. ACCDmoosGTi

Help me decide..

Moved. Thanks
  13. ACCDmoosGTi

Which one is better?

:smile:I want to hear some opinion from you guys. This is my old 06 GTI with Rial Imola Race rims 19x8.5 et 38 and this is my current 09 GTI with Porsche classic reps 19x8 et 45 Long story short, I sold Rial wheels to someone when I sold my 06 GTI years ago and he is selling wheels right...
  14. ACCDmoosGTi

Anyone knows username "ace009" ?????

Hey guys, :frown: I need your help.. I bought OEM front lip, side skirts, rear valance from the guy named "ACE009" few weeks ago. He offered $160 with shipping which was ridonculously cheap price, but reasonalble since they were OEM parts. Here's a his thread, I was gonna paint the lower...
  15. ACCDmoosGTi

Wrong section, sorry guy. =(
  16. ACCDmoosGTi

One day in school.

One day in my school, there was a small 'Citroen club' gathering in the garden. I wanted to share the photos with car lovers like you guys, enjoy. :wink: Actually, I was amazed by the quality of iphone camera..:biggrin: and.. one of my favorite car in the school.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  17. ACCDmoosGTi

Going back to stock sus, need HELP!!!!

:thumbsup:Hello guys, I currently have coilover on my car, but I'm thinking about going back to stock suspension mode. The coilover came with the car when I bought my GTI, but this is the one of the "best" poor low quality coilover I've ever had. :mad: So I bought H&R super sport springs...