GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rocklah

FOR SALE / MINT DETROITS W/TIRES SOCAL

SOLD!!! FOR SALE / MINT DETROITS W/TIRES SOCAL $700 firm Hi MKV owners I have a set of new detroits with pirelli zero all season with 4000 miles of wear. Wheels are clean no blemishes or curb rash present. Wheels come with wheel bots, locks, lock key, and wheel caps. Wheels are off a 2012...
  2. rocklah

My Track Day at Willow Springs

Sup guys quick report from my track day at Willow Ran with Speed Ventures in the Blue low-Intermediate Group, I've never been on the big track at Willow Springs; and I should definitely be classified as a beginner. This has been said before but i will say it again our GTI's are quite amazing...
  3. rocklah

Votex kit and tow hooks for track days

Sup everyone, I have searched the forums but never found a clear answer on this. Got a track day this weekend and I am required to have a tow hook installed. I have a votex kit installed on my car and its nearly impossible to get access to rear tow hook cover on the votex rear bumper...
  4. rocklah

CK3000 Parrot ignition lead?

Does anyone's ck3000 stay powered on even when the ignition is off? Quickconnect recently replaced my QVCWS-2 harness thinking that this was the problem but i just installed the new replacement harness and the parrot still stays paired to my phone if the car off. Anyone have to run an ignition...
  5. rocklah

APR valet mode not available on some ECU's

I searched for more info on this but didnt seem to find any related articles.. Went stage 1 last friday and of course it rocked but to my dissapointment the tech that did the flash told me that valet mode was not possible on my ECU. Any other APR customers experience this with thier cars?
  6. rocklah

I thought the GTI looked good! well damn!

Friend picked up an A5 the other day and stopped by. took a quick shot with my phone with both cars side by side. The aesthetically the A5 makes a lot of cars look like shyt inside and out including mine! :bow:
  7. rocklah

Heated seats let you know there on?

So the fuse burned out on fuse #37 for my heated seats, i replaced the fuse and everything works fine. One of my friends told me that they remember when they would turn the dial to activate the heated seats the little heated seats icon would illuminate red even when the interior lights were...
  8. rocklah

WTB VAG COM micro can cable

Anyone selling their GTI and doesn't need their VAG COM cable any more?
  9. rocklah

Civics attack at work!

So i pull up to work today and low and behold I am attacked by Civic si's and type r's. They do quite a lot of filming on the street where i work and they were filming a commercial. Here some pics of the attack..
  10. rocklah

Limited Slip installation cost?

How much did it cost to have a limited slip installed on your GTI or Rabbit?
  11. rocklah

Low on time hop in the GTI!

This thread is just confirmation the GTI is one of the best vehicles to have access to when your.... 1. Wife is having a baby and you need to get her to a hospital 2. You overslept and your flight leaves in 30 minutes 3. You have a pizza to deliver in 19 minutes or its free 4. A nuclear...
  12. rocklah

Starbucks GTG

Does anyone still meet at the Starbucks GTG in La Canada?
  13. rocklah

Lancer Ralliart Sportback

another hatch enters the ring... AWD ralliart powertrain, dual clutch tranny... I've read the Ralli art versions of the lancer have been underwhelming but this hatch body looks a lot better than the sedan.
  14. rocklah

Socal Revo shops

Question to the 626'ers, anyone recommend a good shop to get a REVO flash in the San Gabriel Valley area? I am thinking about taking the GTI here... http://www.jngautosports.com/ sub question any 626'ers happen to a have a VAG COM dongle to help a brotha turn off his DRL's? It drives me...
  15. rocklah

Steel Grey Rota Formulas on CW GTI

Finally got rid of the denvers and thought it would be time for some show and tell!