GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. zmoclov21

Moving On... PART OUT!

Hey everyone, I just traded in the car and pulled off most of the aftermarket parts. I really just want to get rid of these so all the parts are either listed at what I paid for them in attempts to simply get my money back (because you'll soon find out that a handful/most/OK basically all of...
  2. zmoclov21

Good condition Needs engine

I have a candy white 06 MKV gti that is in good condition, just needs a new engine. Turbo in good shape, Brand new transmission, new tires, new brakes and brake pads, no accidents. Looking for something around $4500. Located in Minnesota, rest of car had ~75,000 miles on it. Thanks, Zac
  3. zmoclov21

shifting and boosting problems after DV relocation installed.. Help

I recently installed an AWE DV relocation kit on my FSI DSG APR stage 2+. Immediately the car acted differently, not necessarily just different, more like something is wrong. I'm not sure what it is and I don't have a scanner to take some runs. First off, I'm not sure how a DV relocation would...
  4. zmoclov21

Bump Stop Question w/ Driver Gear Springs

I was wondering what size they should be? I've heard they are stock: front 55mm and rear 118 mm. I have read that for DG springs on stock shocks and struts the stock bump stops don't need to be trimmed/modified. I have DG springs and a 24mm H&R rear sway bar going on (not on yet) stock struts...
  5. zmoclov21

WTB: DG Springs 2-door DSG

2-Door DSG part number: 1K0071678 or where I can get them at a decent price.
  6. zmoclov21

WTB: 9006 Female To H11 Male Adapter

Like this: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Lighting/Fog_Lights/ES9096/
  7. zmoclov21

NEED help! windshield wiper linkage removal??

I'm trying to replace my windshield wiper linkage/transmission and there is absolutelly NO room to get it out. How am I suposed to do this?? please help thanks. ...so much for trying to do this on a Sunday night..
  8. zmoclov21

Help with wiper part

I'm looking for a new windshield wiper transmission/frame/linkage. I have a 2006 MKV gti and was wondering if this one would fit. http://www.idparts.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2393
  9. zmoclov21

Seem Legit?

Hhahahah!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Full-Set-06-09-VW-Golf-GTI-V-MK5-MKV-Lowering-Springs-Sport-1-5-Drop-Suspension-/331044638389?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AGTI&hash=item4d13cc4eb5&vxp=mtr
  10. zmoclov21

Is this the boser hood or just badgeless?

Does Bengee's mkv have a boser hood extension or is it just an illusion because of the badegless grill? http://www.fastcar.co.uk/2013/01/08/stanced-vw-mk5-golf-gti-2/
  11. zmoclov21

Open fogs w/ no fogs

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get/if they exist honeycomb fog light grills with no fog light hole. Totally honeycomb?
  12. zmoclov21

huff center cap size?

I know I've seen it around here but cant find it and figured for this short answer this would be easier, but does anyone know the size of the center caps of the stock 18" huffs?
  13. zmoclov21

flash to pass when DRLs are off

hey I see that when DRLs are on (light switch is off or to the left) and i pull forward (towards me) on the turn signal lever my flash to pass lights come on and if i push back (towards the dash) the bi-xenon hi beams come on, but when the DRLs are off (light switch is on, to the right), both...
  14. zmoclov21

installation help!

Hi I'm trying to/about to attempt to install a parrot blutooth MKi9100 and the installation instructions show two ways to hook it up one for a car without "ISO connectors" and one with. I was wondering if anyone knew what a MKV 2006 gti had... or what is an ISO connector, or if anyone has...
  15. zmoclov21

What Next???

So I just installed my new Neuspeed cold air intake and I am absolutely in love with and overly satisfied! But what next? I want something in the same price range like $200 and lower that is about the same difficulty of installation maybe even a little harder. I own a 2006 mkv CW gti fsi with a...