GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G-TEE-I

Lights...Camera...Action....

Went to a photoshoot yesterday. I was kinda' cool seeing how everything gets done. My car will be in some sort of "Ultimate Parts Guide" coming out sometime in Summer. That's pretty much all I know? Here are just a few of the pics I took while I was there...and yes I know, my pics...
  2. G-TEE-I

FS: 08' GTI - Highly modded, w/only 8,400 miles

FS: 08' GTI - Highly modded, w/only 8,500miles SOLD The Good: Exterior- -Osir Matte black carbon hood(painted on sides -Osir Matte black rear carbon diffuser(Switched over to the R32 rear end) -Osir Matte black rear carbon wing -Osir Matte black front carbon grill -Osir Matte black...
  3. G-TEE-I

Some poke, some stretch, some camber....

....and unfortunately, some raising of the car as well, for the time being :( untill I can figure out what I want to do? Updated pics: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4369606 Sorry for the link. too lazy to post the pics up here! I just recently had my Autoart wheels re-fitted with...
  4. G-TEE-I

FS: 2-Brand New Falken 452's - 235/35/19

-SOLD- I bought these last month, and never ended up using them. Brand new, still wrapped the way they came to me. $250.00 shipped for both. Paypal add 3%
  5. G-TEE-I

FS: R32 rear plastic exhaust cover:

SOLD! Sorry, not too sure what this piece is called, but it's practically new, just dirty from pics. All tabs intact. Make me an offer:
  6. G-TEE-I

FS: 19" BBS LM reps

SOLD -19x8.5" -et45 -TPMS included with the wheels (Tires are NOT included) *Sorry, not looking for any trades either. Theses rims are in great shape. 9 out of 10. Only 1 wheel has some slight curb rash(pic below). Asking $1,000 local pick-up(SoCal), and $1,200 shipped. Please add 3% for use...
  7. G-TEE-I

Look what I was parked next to today:

Went down to visit Eric@Supreme Power Parts today, and he was working on this sweet a$$ ride. He was just finishing up installing a new exhaust system on it. When it was done, decided to take a few pics with my car as well. Sorry for the quality, these are cell phone pics. And yes I know my...
  8. G-TEE-I

Need help: Plastic bag melted onto exhaust?

I have a very strange ratting sound coming from underneath the car. I have a full Eurojet TB R32 style system on my 2008 GTI(with only about 2,000 miles since the exhaust was installed). This rattling sound only hapens when the car has been driven for a bit(at least a 1/2 hour). I have looked...
  9. G-TEE-I

Autoart VY wheels/finally here!

Sorry, no pics of them mounted yet. I literally just got them about a 1/2 hour ago. Specs: 19x8" in front w/ 1" lip(had them built to fit with the Brembo 355 kit I have) 19x9.5 in the rear w/2.5" lip I love the way they look, but I really would've liked a bigger lip in front. Oh well, on...
  10. G-TEE-I

New sound system...

...coming very soon! :biggrin: Sorry, no pics just yet. I just dropped the car off today at the stereo shop, and should have it back, hopefully in a week and a half or so. Here's whats going in: -Pioneer Avic Z3 headunit -Dynaudio Esotec system 342- 7" 3-way components for the front -Boston...
  11. G-TEE-I

Should I paint my roof black...

...and the answer is "Yes"!:biggrin: I got this done a few weeks ago and finally decided to take just a few pics. I know they're not the greatest of shots, but you get the idea(roof was painted matte black): And I got a Eurojet fmic installed as well: And, I have these waiting to...
  12. G-TEE-I

Photshop request-please

Can someone please P.S some red wheels stripes around the outter lips of my LM reps? I ordered a new set of wheels, and should hopefully be getting them within a month. My new wheels are going to be the Autoart VY's(silver) and look pretty similar the the LM reps, so I'm just trying to get an...
  13. G-TEE-I

JL 12W7 subwoofer

Anyone intested? I have a practically brand new JL Audio 12W7, that works in absolutely perfect condition. I had in my previous vehicle, and took it out when I sold it. I will post up pics a little later today. Looking to get $400 plus buyer pays shipping. Thanks:thumbup:
  14. G-TEE-I

*Updated pics*-Osir, painted, and more!

Well, I finally got all the rest of the Osir carbon fiber goodies installed. Everything was done in a Matte black finish. Big thanks to Kelvin at Zmaxautosport for taking care of me. As you can see, got the sides of the hood painted, the side marker lights painted, and had the VW emblem...
  15. G-TEE-I

Carbon fiber goodies installed:

Well, it's not completely done yet, but most of it is. The sides of the hood are going to be painted, leaving the center section exposed. I was hoping to leave my car today to get this done, but my body shop guy is slammed right now with work, so I'll have to wait till' the New Year...
  16. G-TEE-I

FS: 18" Huffs-almost new!

FS: 18" Huffs-almost new! SOLD! I'm selling the stock Huffs w/tires off my 08' GTI. Tires are Dunlop Sports all-season 225/40/18. Wheels and tires are practically brand new, with about 400 miles on them. Wheels are in perfect condition. Does "not" include tpms. I'm looking to get $825.00...
  17. G-TEE-I

Introducing myself w/pics of the ride:

Whats up all! I've been lurking the forums here for a while now, and finally decided to say hello, and show you some pics of what I've done so far to my TR mkV. Enjoy! Here's a break-down I've what I got: -Reiger front and sides -R32 US version rear bumper -KW V2 coilovers -Eurojet full TB/R32...