GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

rabbit/gti

i cant find it, but i saw someone had a vinyl on thier car of a rabbit mounting a "gti" fast.... lol, dont ask why i want to see it, just help me find it plz!!!!!
  2. T

What A Dirty Girl!

Lets Just Say This Pumpkin Used To Look Like It Was Fresh-Outta The Feilds..... And Since Its Almost The 31st Happy Halloween Everyone -
  3. T

zymol

anyone use it? it comes in a blueish bottle, smells like pina colada, and cost an arm and a leg? had it on sale with a ton of other stuff at the walmart that just opened near my house... picked up a couple bottles cuz it was like 1/3 the price (so it was a little more than turlte and mequire...
  4. T

Photoshop Request

Can someone change the front and sides to Magma Orange... and on the rear, change the bumper to MO, but leave the vailance black On this pic i did a crapy tint and drop through photoshop, its just another photo for u to work with??.....??.... So, if anyone could help me out id really...
  5. T

H20 Pic Thread

This is one of the cars from cflmkv.com
  6. T

H&R/Bilstein Advice

Im Looking At H&R Sport Springs ($200) And Bilstein Sport Strut/Shock Kit ($600) What do you all know about these? Any Tech Info would be appreciated I dont see a need for coil overs on a car thats a daily driver... i was told these would lover like 1.5 inches?
  7. T

Oh Boy! I Love Love Bugs!

Came to work, thought it was gonna be a normal day... Oh Boy Was I WRONG!! All the sudden this swarm of love bugs came out of no where... they have been there for about 6 hour now...
  8. T

Bored After A Rainstorm

Got Bored... Thought I'd Try And Make Some Good Of The Crappy Weather Here In Florida...
  9. T

Customizing The Key?

So, the other day out at dinner, an fellow vdubber showed me that our keys can easily pull apart... i was thinking of painting the half containing the key flip MO... i know it sounds corny, but i mean, i dont think many people have thought about customizing their key
  10. T

What To Do??

So This Is My Little Pumpkin, And I Have Tons Of Idea's On What I Could Do To Her, But I Cant Decide, Just Wanted To Know Peoples Opinions Possible Plans - R32 Front End (Paint Body Magma Orange, Paint Brushed Metal Portion Glossy Piano Black) or Paint Red Lip Magma Orange And Put...
  11. T

Helga

Does anyone have or know where to get the full size helga pdf.