GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. slow91

'08 R32 parts

I'm in the process of liquidating stuff that's been in my spare bedroom. Up for sale is a R32 holeless grill I bought from the dealership for around $450. Also a Milltek resonated stainless car-back exhaust system and the black splash shield for under the motor ..all 3 were on my '08 R for...
  2. slow91

'08 .:R

Need to sell both DUBs for a sedan...possibly a CC ...Just found out we've got a baby on the way. Purchased in April...bone stock and have since done S6 lights, HR lowering springs, VF Engineering intake, VMR wheels wrapped in Yokohama S-Drive 225/35 19 tires, Milltek cat-back, holeless front...
  3. slow91

Oklahoma hail storm....DAMN....

What poor car could endure this....? (It gets really good @ 2:00) OFv2W7Duqiw
  4. slow91

Bada$$ LED club lighting....

V9AySS3Ff2Y
  5. slow91

Pontiac G8 fail of the year...

RIP.... http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7436898
  6. slow91

Jeep SRT-8 TT 9.87@145-mph 1/4-mile

Not bad for a 5000lb brick....:eyebulge: AT7OP0PUuzQ
  7. slow91

Lawrence Taylor arrested for statutory rape...

WOW...another NFL player....:thumbdown: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/05/06/2010-05-06_giants_legend_lawrence_taylor_arrested_in_new_york_rape_case.html
  8. slow91

The Sienna...aka "Swagger wagon" ....lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4&feature=player_embedded
  9. slow91

Good way to tow a car....or STEAL one...uuugh...

Thieves will LOVE this one....:mad0259: http://www.noob.us/miscellaneous/a-sweet-way-to-steal-a-car/
  10. slow91

Renntech tuned SL65 651hp/814-tq[w-video]

Renntech tunes Benz's SL65 AMG Black Series to 805 HP, 1000 pound-feet [w/video] by Jonathon Ramsey (RSS feed) on Apr 20th 2010 at 6:58PM Two swallows does not a summer make, but this is the second recently tuned SL65 AMG Black Series to say hello to the world – and that's more news on the...
  11. slow91

#2542 after two weeks of ownership...VMR content..

Bought the .:R two weeks ago in Dallas and have been busy with work, but not busy enough to lose a little sleep to personalize her to suit my tastes. :thumbsup: Big thanks to Andrew @ Redline Motorsports for the awesome customer service.... BEFORE: Both of my Dubs together.... Enjoy...
  12. slow91

Price check....aisle 3....

My friend and I just finished repainting/wetsanding the front bumper cover on my :R today after we installed my S6 LED lights. I've made a couple of phone calls to have the front end covered with the 3M ClearBra. Best price I've found is $600.00 installed. This price includes the bumper...
  13. slow91

Please don't flame...lol...

I am having the hardest time finding the DIY install thread for the S6 LED lights on an R32. I bought a brand new set from a member of this board, but received no installation instructions. I am pretty mechanically inclined, but don't wanna cut the bumper prior to knowing all of the tips and...
  14. slow91

Added another Dub to the stable...

'08 :R.... Let the mods begin.... Milltek cat-back exhaust and VMR 714/Yokohama Advan 19's on the way...got the S6 lights in the mail today.
  15. slow91

Front end repair or replacement...??

Does anyone know of a way to repair license plate bracket holes in the front nose piece of an R...? I removed the bracket and to my dismay saw about 7 or 8 eight holes under the bracket...WTF....!!:frown: (Just purchased the car a couple of days ago) If there is not a "like new" method of...
  16. slow91

WTB an R32 or trade plus cash....

Not really sure where to post this, but I am in the market for an R32. May keep my Stage 2 '08 GTI...but possibly sell it outright or trade plus $$ to an interested party. Post up what you have....TIA.
  17. slow91

HELP!!....This s**t would happen on a Sat night!!!

Hey gang, I need some HELP ASAP!!!! I was out with my girl which started out as a normal Saturday night when I noticed some "sloppiness" in my shifter in my GTI. (2008, 6-speed). Got off the highway, down-shifted to 4th, then had trouble up-shifting into 5th. At first I though it was my...
  18. slow91

DV problem??

Did a search but have not found any info.... I've had my Forge DV with atmospheric spacer installed for a few months with no issues til last week. Periodically as I am going thorugh the gears under acceleration, it sounds like the DV is opening up to the atmosphere rather than building boost...
  19. slow91

Man gets hit by a truck and train....and survives....

:eyebulge: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf9bg8NjzuA&feature=popular
  20. slow91

Don't "run" in Alabama ... *Porsche content*

Hoover (AL) PD Add Porsche 911 to Fleet -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Hoover Police Department this afternoon publicly unveiled the newest car added to its fleet -- a sleek Porsche 911. The high-performance German luxury sports car was...