GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Sagerabbit

Two (2) Mont Blanc Barracuda Racks

Hey, guys. I've got two Barracuda racks that are in excellent condition. They come with the OEM mounting bolts and one set of rectangle clamps for Thule bars. These are great racks and can handle most bicycle frames. Locals only or you pay for shipping.:thumbsup...
  2. Sagerabbit

2.5L MAF insert for CAI

Have a 2.5L Rabbit and have a CAI that is throwing a check engine light code? Wanna get rid of it? Probably you are running too lean, and the best fix is the MAF insert. The insert smooths out the air flowing past the MAF sensor and keeps your engine running efficiently. My brother is a...
  3. Sagerabbit

Anyone for a C2 Flash (Vancouver area)?

C2 Motorsports has programming for the 2.5L engine and until recently the only way to get their upgrade was to ship your precious ECU and hope for the best, OR drive to Portland to a shop that has the flashloader that C2 recently released. There is a shop in Surrey called Kinetic Motorsport...
  4. Sagerabbit

Great Canadian VW Weekend. Who's in?

Anyone else going to it? I'm probably going to the show on August 17th. There's drag racing on the 15th and a cruise on the 16th. :w00t:
  5. Sagerabbit

Clear 3M paint protector

If anyone is looking for some Lamin-x type product to put down under the feet of your roof rack there is a guy in Vancouver near Main street that sells by the foot. After I took the rack off I noticed some spots from where the rubber was sitting on the non-existent "gutter," so before i...
  6. Sagerabbit

WTB: OEM GTI Springs 2008

Looking for 2dr GTI springs from a 2008 GTI.:burnrubber:
  7. Sagerabbit

18" Motegi compatible?

18" MOTEGI GUNMETAL Racing Wheels. Style: 2071, Size: 18x7.5 +35mm. PCD: 4X100, 4X4.5. Will these fit our cars? Good price for $600 brand new? Thanks for the help!:w00t:
  8. Sagerabbit

Loud rear sway bar

Anyone else notice a new clunk that comes from the rear end after installing their RSB? My friend says that because of the urethane bushings there will be a louder noise when the wheel hits stuff. What i noticed, and it was disconcerting the first few times after the install, is that when i...