GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

FS: Northern NJ 07 Blk MKV GTI

SOLD!!!
  2. T

Too Much Boost for KO3 Turbo Possible?

I dropped my car off at the dealership and asked them to look at a n airbag fault message for me and when I scanned the car I also recieved a low boost code and a code for the intake manifold runner stuck open. So they called me up today and said they cannot reflash the ECU w/o me losing my...
  3. T

Need person w/ Vag-Com york pa area

My airbag fault light came on today and I have a trackevent next weekend and couldnt get an appointment til wednesday. If anyone in the York Pennsylvania area has Vag-Com and is willing to help me run a diagnostic on my car please let me know via one email(check em all the time) or cell number...
  4. T

FS: PSP

I am selling my PSP, although it has not been used much. I like it but I do not use it that much so I do not need it. Comes with; -PSP system -wall charger -car charger(NOT PICTURED) -carrying case -2 hard disk protectors -2 videos +Lords of Dogtown(NO CASE) +Family Guy -9 games with...
  5. T

FS: Set of Rear OEM rotors(never used)

FS: Set of Rear OEM rotors $85 Local I decided to get just front brake pads and I had gotten the rotors already so I am selling them now and they have never been even put on my car and are brand new. I am asking for $85. I am looking for local Pennsylvania pick-up, within a reasonably distance...
  6. T

FS: Set of Rear OEM rotors(never used)

I decided to get just front brake pads and I had gotten the rotors already so I am selling them now and they have never been even put on my car and are brand new. I am asking for $95(exactly what I paid w/o shipping from fixx tuning). I am looking for local York, Pennsylvania pick-up only.
  7. T

FS: Piloti and Puma Driving Shoes

I have two pairs of shoes; a pair of Piloti Touring shoes and a pair of Puma Driving shoes. Both are a year old and have been worn roughly 5-10 times between both of them. There is nothing wrong with them I just don't need them because I have other driving shoes. There are a few dirty marks...
  8. T

WTT: 18" Enkei RSVs

Nvrmind. no sale or trade.
  9. T

thinking of changing look, would like some opinions

i hav a set of Enkei RSVs now but i am thinking of changing to something like: ASA ST4 silver w/machined lip...
  10. T

NeW pIcS!!!! =)

http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/JerseyGTI32/My%20GTI/ new pics of my GTI after working on the body for a week :biggrin:
  11. T

votex installation help

i need to kno if any1 has installed the votex kit before and actually rolled up cardboard and placed it in between the kit and the car like it says to in the instructions?????
  12. T

need help GHL exhaust

:help: i just got a full cat-back GHL R32 exhaust for my 07' MKV GTI. I have been looking, but to no avail, for instrucions on how to install this exhaust. please help if at all possible. thanks. :readthethread:
  13. T

Looking for votex??????

i am looking for a pair of votex side skirts and a votex front lip. if anyone has them both PM me asap, thanks. p.s.-looking for someone(if at all possible) with both skirts and front lip painted blk or not, doesnt matter :help:
  14. T

problem with the headlights

my headlights were "floating" when i first got my car and i took it to the dealer and got it fixed and it was fine but then it started to float again and now they are stuck in a lower position than originally placed at and i cant fix it and dont even know wut is wrong with the headlights or if...
  15. T

oettinger body kits for GTI MKV

where can i find the Oettinger body kits for a MKV GTI?
  16. T

Euro front left stock sespension number

i got a slightly used 07 GTI and the ride height was much lower than stock but the strutts were stock VW ones. i hav the number of the front left strutt[/B][/U] does anyone kno the number or is it different for evry car? :iono:
  17. T

radio problem.anyone else have same????

i am kyle and i just got a used MKV GTI w/ about 5,050 miles and ive been havin funny things happen with my radio. at times the bass will go as high as it can and it wont go away unless i turn off the radio and wait and turn it back on, which doesnt always fix it. i heard about a recall but the...
  18. T

need ideas on body kits!

i'm thinking about getting a GTI either 07 or 08 next spring. ive been looking around for body kits for it but not sure and need help or any ideas. looking at the new Zender front and side skirt but no a big fan of the rear, and lookin for alternatives that would still go with the fronts and rear.
  19. T

Thunder bunny body kit?

does any one know if the thunder bunny body kit is out yet for the 07's?
  20. T

Need tires!!!

i just got a set of black w/chrome lip privat 18x8 Netz. I need a full set of tires with little to no wear! MUST BE 18x8!!!!