GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TeknoGroover

Have you had as many problems as me?

So the first thing was with my headliner. The handles on the passenger side CAME OFF! Then, I've had the check engine light come on over 10 times and fix itself. Then I'm had a foglight blow out already because water leaked in. Now I have an airbag fault. The idle is kinda rough, but not...
  2. TeknoGroover

GOLFMKV.COM ONLINE STORE

So here we have place where we can buy items with the golfmkv.com logo. These do have the original logos, more logos coming soon if the demand is great. So go and show how much you like GOLFMKV.COM. So there are shirts for men and women, sitickers, mousepads, mugs, steins, sweatshirts, etc...
  3. TeknoGroover

Catback and decreased MPG?

Anyone here have a catback exhaust installed? Have you noticed a decrease or even increase in MPG? I've normally gotten less on my Accord and S10 when I did it. My dad's Turbo Diesel Truck gets better MPG with the Turbo Back Exhaust, it's also 4" piping.
  4. TeknoGroover

Fast Keychain!

So these would be cool if they included these in the boxes! If you have a GTI, you should get one, IMO, but NO, VW gives them to their employees who don't have one. Also, going for $120+ http://cgi.ebay.com/VW-Fast-Keychain-Volkswagen-GTI_W0QQitemZ7232400857QQcategoryZ10781QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  5. TeknoGroover

What is this area?

So I get my car back from getting the moonroof installed and I notice part of my overhead console is loose, so I pop it back in. Then I realized it came out. So I played with it and this is how it looks when it's open. I've wanted to know what the area was because it looked like speaker...
  6. TeknoGroover

So, for just $15 you can get 30PSI?

Correct me if I'm wrong. HERE IS THE INFO. Use this kit to fine tune your Diverter Valve for your specific requirements. Includes the following - 4 - Springs 3 - Spacer Shims Spring Color Key - Green - 5 to 15 PSI Yellow - 15 to 23 PSI Blue - 23 to 30 PSI Red - 30 PSI + Spacer Shims are...
  7. TeknoGroover

Whatcha think of the covers?

It wasn't an exact color match, but fairly close. I have the sun visor and used the excess to cover the OEM Amber side bumper lights. Looks more sleek like the European ones.
  8. TeknoGroover

Piss on >>>

Oh how people are getting creative now!
  9. TeknoGroover

Got my first Ticket in the GTI

So as the title says, I got my first in the GTI. I was going 15 over, and this was at 11:00pm. Unfortunately i didn't get away like the guy in the commercial. I was just getting $155 back from Court, and now it's going back to them again. Oh and my very last point was going to be cleared in...
  10. TeknoGroover

I NEED THE WEBSITE!

So there was a website I found on here and can't find it again. I don't have any record of it on my computer because it crashed. It is a European website that has parts for the MKV GTi, Golf, Jetta, and Passat Only. There were some parts on there that I wanted. NEED...THE...WEBSITE! I'm...
  11. TeknoGroover

VWFEATURES.COM MODEL

What is her name?! She is hot and her accent is the bomb-bomb-bomb schizzle. If you haven't played on there yet, DO IT!
  12. TeknoGroover

DIY - Forge Atmosheric Blow Off Valve Install

VAG 2.0T Fsi Atmospheric dump valve. Tools required : - Vehicle ramp or Jack and axle stands. 4mm Allen socket, ratchet, extension. Warning…be careful not to let any foreign body enter the inlet tract of the vehicle whilst the fitting procedure is being carried out. Severe Turbo and/or engine...
  13. TeknoGroover

Having trouble with starting car!

Sometimes I get in my car, put in the clutch and crank the starter. Well, it doesn't turn on. This has happened 3 times now. And I think I've noticed it when I have the Satellite radio on when I try and start it. I just turn it back off, pull out the key, and try again, and it goes. Anyone...
  14. TeknoGroover

Vag-com cables on ebay

If I wanna buy a cable and don' wanna over $300 for it, would the ones one ebay work? What would I need to know if I do want to buy one on ebay. Does it have to be CAN compatible, Hex compatible, what?
  15. TeknoGroover

SoCal MKV Owners

Lets get to know each other here in SoCal. I'm Travis, 19, 20 in April. Work at Starbucks, go to college. First time owning a VW, and a car with turbo, and second time owning a stick. Obsessed with Techno and Japanese anything.
  16. TeknoGroover

DIY - Engine Cover Removal

So here is an Engine Cover Removal DIY with PIX! First, remove these metal clips going from the filter to the manifold. Now unclip or unscrew (if you want) the O2 Sensor. Remove the clip holding the Intake box to the cover. Now pull at the front of the cover first. It seems really hard...
  17. TeknoGroover

So I got 6000K HIDs

I just converted the HID 4300K to 6000K. I must say I'm not fully impressed. I figured a bit more blue. I'm gonna probably exchange for the 8000K instead. I've had 8000K before and loved them, and they look HOT. But none the less, here are some pix of the 6000K for your judgement. BEFORE...
  18. TeknoGroover

Rattling Hatch

Is anyone else having their hatch rattle while driving? On my Honda there were adjusters for the trunk and hood to give a more secure contact. The GTI doesn't have those. Anyone have any fixits for it?
  19. TeknoGroover

Bulb Replacement Guide

Low Beam: D2S OEM is 4300K Center "Flash To Pass": H7 Fog Lights: 9006 Front Signal: Philips 12356 Very hard to find! Front Parking lights: 192/168 Rear tail lights: 1156 (Single Filament) Interior dome lights : 192/168 Rear hatch light: 3175 39mm...
  20. TeknoGroover

Bulb Replacement Guide

Low Beam: D2S High Beam: H7 Fog Lights: 9006 Front Signal: Philips 12356 Front Parking lights: 192/168 Rear tail lights: 1156 (Single Filament) Interior dome lights : 192/168 Rear hatch light: 3175 39mm License Plate Lights: 3175 39mm Foot Well...