GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. scott1971

MFSW Buttons not working/airbag light on

Has this happened to anyone on here? I have an 07 GTI and the MFSW buttons have stopped working. Can't control the volume, can't get into the MFD control, etc. The paddle shifters and horn do not work either. Also on the current list of electrical gremlins are the airbag light is on, this...
  2. scott1971

FS: BSH Boost Tap $35/Shipped

I have for sale a brand new, never used BSH Boost Tap. $35/Shipped within the continental U.S. I'll accept PayPal. SOLD!!
  3. scott1971

FS: K&N Air Filter P/N 33-2888 $30/shipped

I have for sale a slightly used K&N Air Filter. P/N 33-2888 fits 2.0T FSI Engines. The guy I bought it from had it on his car for about 5000 miles. I used it for less than 500 miles. It came to me freshly cleaned and oiled. It is ready to just be dropped into your car. I want $30/shipped to...
  4. scott1971

FS: Floor Mat Hardware - 2 sets- $10/each

I have for sale 2 sets of the floor mat hardware. One set is the oval holes(SOLD), used but in very good condition. The other set is the round holes, brand new, still in packaging. Each set is $10/shipped within the continental U.S. I'll accept PayPal.
  5. scott1971

FS: Axle Stretch Bolts -$10 Shipped-NC

I have for sale 2 brand new, never used, still in packaging, axle stretch bolts. $10/shipped within the continental U.S. I'll accept paypal. SOLD!
  6. scott1971

Zender VWA Tunder Rads

Anyone have any opinions/info on these wheels? I've found someone selling a set locally, for a very good price. So far what I've been able to find out about them is that they are 18x8, 5x112. Seller claims they are 15lbs a piece, I have not been able to confirm this. Does anyone know anything...
  7. scott1971

Those of you looking for new tires.

I found a deal at tirerack.com thru slickdeals.net. Tirerack has Pirelli PNero Zero Max performance tires on closeout in 225/40ZR18 size for $129.00 each. Here is the link: http://tinyurl.com/6gdqlm. They also have 17" PZero Rosso on closeout for $133 each here: http://tinyurl.com/5s8qpc...