GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Tater Salad

City of Shame: Berkeley, California

A little old, thought I'd share it anyway. City of Shame: Berkeley, California HON. TED POE OF TEXAS IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES February 15, 2008 Madam Speaker, it's no big surprise to me that the peaceniks out in Berkeley, California don't know the first thing about peace, but their...
  2. Tater Salad

FS: some 19'' w/tires

Puttin my rims for sale, they're 19'' Axis Mesh II, the tires are Hankook Ventus Sport K104 235/35-19 with about 13000 miles on them. Asking $950 OBO.
  3. Tater Salad

DHL

Well, about a month ago, I ordered some GTI headlights from Germany for a pretty good price. I received them after about two weeks and was very pleased with them; for all of ten seconds, which is how long it took me to realize that the seller had sent me two driver side headlights. After a...
  4. Tater Salad

Potholes

Sometimes you see'em, sometimes you don't
  5. Tater Salad

Angel Eyes W/HIDs

Just outfitted the jetta with some angel eyes. The HID kit is just zip tied to some of the plastic until I can figure out a better way to mount them. I also finally got the avic working perfect, might as well put some pics of that. Oh, I still ain't found the turn signal bulbs for the angel...
  6. Tater Salad

Finally getting around to it.....

I've had jetta for about two years now, and it's about time for me to put some money into it. So, this upcoming weekend, I'm gonna get to work. Here's the list: 1. Install AVIC Z1 with the bluetooth, navtraffic and ipod adapter. 2. Put in the euroswitch. 3. Install FK angel eyes. 4. Install HID...