GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. kidaerc

H&R Ultra Low Coil Over compared with FK High Sport

ey guys! it's been a while and I'm up in another dilemma > coils! basically i'm in eibach pro-kit now with stock shocks for a while now. I like the ride quality and some people that ride my car actually thought i'm in stock springs. But every time i see my ride height, :mad0259:. anyways... i...
  2. kidaerc

gti icon for garmin nuvi

guys i just bought a garmin nuvi 265wt from costco for ~$250. i remember a while back somebody in here have downloaded a gti/rabbit icon for the nuvi. this is great but i don't see it in their website. a little help will be appreciated. I searched but comes up with a bunch of other stuff. thanks...
  3. kidaerc

first time on the track

:happyanim::frown: My dub is almost 2 years old (30 apr 07) and this is the first time i ever went and track the car. Very excited and nervous on how much i can screw up. Mods: GIAC AWE TBE NEUSPEED P-FLO MISC: Torque mount insert eibach pro-kit noise pipe delete 18" huffs wrapped in falken...
  4. kidaerc

Nikon D60 vs. Rebel xsi

hey guys! yet another vs. thread on D60 and xsi. I searched but there is no direct comparison on these here in forums. basically, i never owned a d-slr and never bought a digital camera in about 4-5 years. I'm coming from a kodak 3.5 mp>>>LOL. This is the two that i'm looking at: D60...
  5. kidaerc

GTI hoodies >>> GOOD DEAL

I missed the GOLFMKV sweatshirt by CarlosShirts. It's all gone and I really need another hoodie. I know it's almost spring but Florida is weird, sometimes it gets colder than it needs to be so I can always use a hoodie. THen I found this...
  6. kidaerc

AWE TBE vs. GHL TBE

ok guys, another exhaust vs. thread. I searched but nothing exactly matches my dilemma. totally different diameters, similar sound (i was told), almost same pricing. what do you guys have and why you went that route? I have GIAC w/ neuspeed p-flo intake. I'm looking at resonated with cat and...
  7. kidaerc

VWeXchange.com

anyone have any input about this company? I'm selling my car cover for a while now:http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69376, and out of the blue- they send me a PM, about their website. any info will be appreciated!:thumbsup: chris
  8. kidaerc

Knocking sound at launch

My tires is almost bald but sometimes I forget about it and I launch. Not using lc but just simply wot. Ofcourse, I'll get A lot of slipping but after thAt I'll get a know knocking sound coming from the bottom of my car. I actually feel it from my seat. After the slipping it'll go away. Is...
  9. kidaerc

turtle wax ICE total interior care

any feedback on this item? the local wal-mart is not carrying meguiars interior detailer. this is the only one they have. thanks in advance! http://www.turtlewax.com/main.taf?p=2,1,1,6
  10. kidaerc

how long till your dv went after getting chipped?

I know it varies...I just wanted to get a general consensus on how long I have to wot my fast till I finally get the "G" valve. I have an 07 and I'm almost positive I have a C valve. just got GIACed last week and it's awesome. I'd like to know : a) what chip? b) how long it took for before...
  11. kidaerc

FS: GTI / RABBIT / R32 GENUINE CAR COVER

FS: GTI / RABBIT / R32 GENUINE CAR COVER --- LOWERED PRICE >> $200 SHIPPED! UP FOR GRABS is my car cover purchased couple of months ago. It's in perfect condition with some tire dressing marks but not bad at all. Driver gear has them for $348.47, I paid around $280...
  12. kidaerc

INTAKE DILEMMA

hey guys! i was wondering if this crowd can shine a light on my little problem on aftermarket intakes. i know there's a lot of thread out there and i've read it but still some of them doesn't make sense. i just recently purchased the fujita intake from here for $150. this is before i learned...
  13. kidaerc

Q'S for all w/ PLASTi-DIP bumper & wheels

hey all 1. how's it holding up on the a) bumpers? b) wheels? 2. in case of a bug splatter(a lot in FLA) can we bug scrape it? or would it come off. 3. is it hard to clean plasti-dipped wheels or washes right off? thanks guys! i'll be doing these soon...
  14. kidaerc

do you CLICK on aftermarket spring w/ stock suspension

hey all, i know a lot of people with the same situation above have clicking while turning in low speed. i get this all the time coming off any parking lots or in my house. i have read and researched this but no one really have come up with a solution. if you had this and solved it POST away...
  15. kidaerc

BBM's R32 tail light overlay VS. FULL smoked tails on a UG

hey guys! I know it's a preference thing but i just wanted to get a general consensus on the gti crowd which one is more appealing and would work best in our tails. right know I'm rocking the full smoked tails and thinking about switching to BBM's R32 overlay. would anybody post their R32...
  16. kidaerc

BONDO

where do i get it? how does it look? (PICS would be great) I went to pepboys and they don't have anything for plastic. I'm just making sure i got the right one. Thanks in advance!:thumbsup:
  17. kidaerc

How to sound like an R32?

Hello People! I'm bonestock when it comes to all bolt-ons. I'm planning my mod list now and leaning towards EVOMs and maybe a BsH kit. Not decided yet on the downpipe or going all the way. I'm in college and planning to quit working to go full time in school. Bottom line, on a budget. But I...
  18. kidaerc

CUSTOM PAINTED HUFFS ON UG

hi all! i have a UG and i just recently curbed my HUFFs. I've been thinking about painting my huffs for a while. I'm requesting to all the PHOTOSHOPPERS or whoever have done this already to please show me a: UG w/ huffs custom painted; IMO huffs are ALREADY colormatched with the insert of the...
  19. kidaerc

FS: NIB SMOKED SIDE MARKERS W/ BULBS

Brand New in Box. Bought from parts4euro.com. $35 shipped in the U.S. i have 2 by mistake, 1 installed (love it) other one is for sale. probably try the colormatch next time. PAYPAL preffered. local pick up ok.