GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Scratched HUFFS

Scratched powder coated huffs... If taken to the right person, can i get them looking like new? 3 of 4 are dinged up. Mostly from those misjudged turns coming from Fullerton in the early hours of the morning . Anyone in LA/OC area refer me to someone?
  2. J

Louder, crisp sound with stock unit...

What would i have to do to get a more crisp and louder sound using the same head units? Anyone achieve that? Got a 07 gti..... cheers
  3. J

engine light blinks near redline

about a month ago went to about 7000 rpm accidentally down shifting into second trying to up shift into fourth, check engine light came on. took it to the local vw shop they said they detected the mistake, erased the codes and told me to be careful. since then the check engine light has come...
  4. J

Help. blinking light

been running ac full blast and don't drive the car too hard. 4500 miles and just got 5k service done yesterday. no weird noises either. does anyone have a clue what could be the problem? correction: was blinking now it stopped
  5. J

Q concerning first oil change

About two months away from 5k mile serive. Some old car guru told me that the first oil change, even with synthetic, should be done at 3K because there is metal from the new engine break-in in the oil. Now I was told by my VW service manager that new VWs have a certain additive in the oil for...
  6. J

Suspension upgrade; voided warranty.

i heard ANY suspension modification may have an negative affect on the computer/tire gauge/something sophisticated/etc......i fell the car handles well enough for street bullying. i just cannot stand the four finger-spaced difference between the wheel well and tire. im about two shakes of a...
  7. J

type of wheel?

What wheel is that? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/dubstyl/IMG_0592.jpg?t=1175050134
  8. J

CA regulations on Euro front plate

Are there any laws against having a euro plate with the your actual cars CA plate number?
  9. J

Staggered Wheels?

What is the difference between a staggered application and a regular one? What model wheel would be an example of a staggered wheel? thanks
  10. J

Camber Correction kit question

Looking into buying a set of springs/struts. Question: Going with the neuspeed/bilstein setup, would i need to install anything else like a camber kit or something else i should be aware of??:iono: thanks
  11. J

What's your baby's name?

Meet Pricilla heres an ass shot