GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

How to troubleshoot a TPMS fault (01521)

Hey guys, Well I have a weird issue, a few days ago I dropped off my car (07 GTI, with 51k on the clock so just out of warranty) for service at a indy shop for oil change and found a nail in the tire. They had the car sent out to a tire shop to get repaired and came back fine. After getting...
  2. Z

WTB Parcel cover

Hi, I am looking for a Parcel cover for a 2007 GTI, I broke one of the pins that on the cover itself so it just rattles about. So if someone has an extra or knows of a place just reply back or PM me. Zuhaib
  3. Z

Engine running ruff suddenly on the freeway

I have had my GTI for a while now with over 35k and no problem at all.. till yesterday. Driving up 880 near Fremont (anyone knows CA would know where that is) and just as I get on the freeway in peak traffic hours the car starts to act like the clutch is slipping (which makes no sense, its a...
  4. Z

Advanced Audi • Volkswagen in San Francisco

Hey All, Anyone been to this place? http://www.advancedaudivwservice.com/ I am thinking about taking my car there for its 20k. They have a good local rating (yelp) and sinceNew Dimensions went belly up I have not found a decent after market VW dealer. Thanks, Zuhaib
  5. Z

VW iPod Hookup + Sirius

Hey, I just got my VW iPod hookup installed on my car (part of the sale deal) and all is well but the Sirius stop working. The title shows up, and all, but no audio. Now i see on VW's site you can get from the factory the iPod and Sirius and I would assume that the 07 model should have hook...
  6. Z

New EPA ratings for GTI (and others)

Well i was watching DL.TV and they talked about that new revised testing for the EPA and now they have posted up the new EPA numbers for cars. And guess what, our GTI has taken a hit. You can take a look at the whole thing here: http://fueleconomy.gov/feg/ratings2008.shtml for the 2007 GTI...
  7. Z

Anyone with OEM iPod Connect GTI 07?

Hey does anyone have the OEM iPod connector for there 07 GTI? Was it dealer installed for factory. If you have it from the dealer, parts numbers would be nice. If not dealer, but factors pics if ok Its needed kind of ASAP (i know its weird asking that on a forum) but i will explain later...
  8. Z

Launch Control facts?

Hey so i am a new GTI owner (pics coming soon, if Blinky is reading hi =D) Anyways, i have a question about LC for our cars as the service guy told me i might want to rethink about it as it is "always on" which has me confused. He says the LC will kick in turns, or even hard acceleration and...