GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ZoomBy

1. Z

waywell group buy? what happened?

i went back to the thread on vortex and its gone...probably blackholed? is this still going down?
  2. Z

WTB Votex or 30th Anniversary Lip

no color preference, and no replicas please.
  3. Z

to those whoh did thier own coilover installs...any trouble?

ive been doing some research and came across some people saying that they had a really hard time swapping the front suspension. from my understanding you need a strut spreader, a 14mm triple square, spring compressor, and a open ended 22mm ratchet to get the stop strut nut off. those things...
  4. Z

Some Random Wheel Questions

Im curious on what parts actually make up a 3 piece wheel and how do you know if these parts will work with a specific type of wheel. take jake's car for instance...he has 11.5" rims with a bbs rs wheel....how do you turn an "normal everyday" bbs rs into an 11.5" version? Obviously this must...
  5. Z

Can someone help me lower the rear of my FK's?

right now i got them spun as far down as i could get them...it was really hard too because th coil goes into some black thing (which i think is called an "arm")...is there a way where i can drop that piece so i can easily spin the coils down as low as they can go? pics would be extremley...
  6. Z

has any one experienced speaker problems due to lowering?

my rear driver side speaker gets absolutely no sound...its been like that for some time..i figured it just blew out..whatever it happens, now my passenger front seems to be going..the sound comes in and out at what i thought was random but i've recognized that everytime i hit a bump or take a...
  7. Z

where do i go to get an air ride set up?

are there any companies that make a kit for our cars yet? if not, is there any place i can go that will custom make one?
  8. Z

any one know the driver retraining laws in CT?

so i got pulled over thismorning on my way to work for speeding...sucks because i was merging, but oh well. im going to fight the ticket regardless because i dont think its fair, at least not for me to pay the full amount, but my question is what are the laws for driver retraining in CT? i...
  9. Z

so whats the story with a US spec Caractere Rear Bumper Spoiler?

anyone have any info on this? its been a while and still no US spec version
  10. Z

maybe you guys can help me...how do you change the bulb for the driver and passenger

maybe you guys can help me...how do you change the bulb for the driver and passenger sunvisors... im having a hard time getting it open, i've allready cracked part of the plastic :(
  11. Z

Rock Chip Repair Costs

so i got some rock chips on my car, probably a dozen..maybe more maybe less, but around a dozen, and a very thin about 3" in lenth scuff from what looks like someone backing into me :cry: anyone have any rough idea on what it would cost to get those taken care of?
  12. Z

Finally, Finally Finally - Type S Pwnd

FINALLY found an RSX type-S to play with tonight on my way home from work, oh it was fun as hell. i guess i shouldnt have said "pwned" though, because it was super close, but DSG > i-vtech not much of a story to tell, we just went off at about a 60mph roll on the highway and i took him...
  13. Z

Cost for Simonize Job

so i was reading through these threads on how to detail our cars and im just not comfortable doing this myself, my question is how much can i expect to pay to have my car simonized? are there any hidden costs, such as "oh your car wasnt clean enough for us to do it so we had to clean it for you...
  14. Z

Vs Camero (2000ish)

defeated.