GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ZING

1. ZING

Purchases Renault Megane RS 225

As some of you might know I had recently bought a Genesis coupe 3.8L, but unfortunately my cousin crashed it. Here is the thread! I bought a new car, the RS 225. I know that you guys don't have this car in the states, so I hope you like it. I wanted to polish and change/paint the rims before...
  2. ZING

Purchased Genesis Coupe

3.8L, pretty cool. Bought for 40,000USD. UPDATE: Cousin crashed the car, it's destroyed. (He's alright tho)
  3. ZING

What to do

So i got around 22,000USD to spend on another car. I saw a pretty cool Renault Megane RS 225 for 21,000 USD. Specs: metallic black exterior with black leather interior, panoramic roof ,brembo brakes, 18" rims from the F1 edition, 20,000miles , 2006 model but brand new, manual, 6eme , 2.0 Turbo...
  4. ZING

Need advice

Hey guys, I know that this isn't exactly a camera forum but I found this 2nd hand camera someone is willing to sell me. I am new to this hobby and don't understand much about cameras. canon rebel xsi is the camera for sale. Should I go for it as my first camera?
  5. ZING

Your 2 clicks will make the difference

Your vote will greatly help fellow members, and even guests. She is running for Top Model in her University. I know there are some Lebanese in here, help out. I appreciate it. Thank you. Her name : Jessica VOTE! A picture for those who doubt Jessica's sexiness.
  6. ZING

UFC 112

I am pretty sure I saw this thread somewhere, but it did not show up in search. Anyone else excited or perhaps attending? I personally nearly cried when Vitor Belfort got injured during training. He's probably my favorite. Pretty sure he would have won against Silva. XDvFb6lzUqE
  7. ZING

White 2004 3.25ci

Can't fucking find one :help:
  8. ZING

Need some voting help.

Guys my best friend needs some help. They are holding a football match in Sweden where the best talents from the North play against the South. The winner on this poll gets guaranteed a spot in the starting 11. Could you guys help me out? I know it's in Swedish but it's very simple. My friends...
  9. ZING

Need some help on Ipod adaptor for BMW

My brothers car is a BMW 3.18i 2004 model. We want to instal an AUX line or wtv into the car. So that we can listen to the Ipod in the car. I asked the company and they wanted to charge us around 200$. I want something simple like this picture, Can anyone help me out? Ordering sites, anything...
  10. ZING

Need some help

I just downloaded a game from torrent, but I'm having some trouble installing it. I think I have to mount the game or something like that? I downloaded DAEMON tools, but it says I have to make a cd? So i have to burn it to a CD then install it? Im confused.
  11. ZING

In need of honest opinions

Alright lads, my friend has been beating me for the past week trying to convince me to get a '05 Civic Type R instead of a '06 GTi. I honestly think the GTi beats it by miles in the looks department, but the Type-R wins with speed. I would love to get some comments from the VW community. Try...
  12. ZING

What are you doing right now?

Trying to focus on some studies, and failing.