GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Yellow_Pheonix

1. Y

FS-Forge MKV TSI Boost Tap

I have a Forge Boost Tap for TSI with all the hardware. Looking to get $35 shipped. Thanks.
  2. Y

For Sale: MKV Monster Mats and Cargo Mat

I have these for Sale: -Gorrila Cargo Mat with Set of 4 Block. It is in excellent and Clean condition. Sorry i don't have pictures but you could check it out at ECS Tuning. Looking to get $75 for them (plus shipping?) Cargo Liner with Velcro Block [/IMG] -SOLD SOLD---Monster Rubber mats with...
  3. Y

For Sale: Honey Comb Open Fog Grill Cover-$25

SOLD SOLD---I have a set of Honey Comb Open Fog Grill Covers. Originally purchased from ECS Tuning, they are in mint condition. Looking to get $25 plus shipping. Not sure if they even worth shipping these but i have other stuffs for sale as well (PLEASE Check them out) so maybe we could...
  4. Y

For Sale: MKV APR RSC Catback-$450

Trading my GTi so this is up for SALE APR RSC Catback in excellent condition, with about 15k miles on it. There is a small scratch on the muffler but you wont see it once installed. Including everything for bolt on installation to stock DP or 3" DP. I will let it go for $450. I am looking for...
  5. Y

For Sale: Defi Blue Racer w/OSIR Vent Pod-$250

Defi Blue Racer w/OSIR Vent Pod-$175 plus shipping Price Drops to $175 plus shipping ************************ Trading in my GTi so i have this for sale. Defi Blue Racer 52mm Boost Gage with OSIR Vent Pod. The package includes the Gage, OSIR Pod, 42DD Boost Tap and all the wire/harness for...
  6. Y

For Sale: (4) 18" BBS CK, Silver with BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW-$1200

SOLD SOLD.....(4) 18" BBS CK, Silver with BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW-$1200 Getting ready to trade in my MKV GTi so these have to go! -Original BBS CK Silver wheels, Size 18x8. Bolt Pattern 5x112. Offset is 44mm. Originally purchased from Tirerack. -Fitted with g-Force T/A KDW with about 0.25”...
  7. Y

APR ECU Swap, Transferable?

Hey Guys, I am trading my 2009, 6MT with APR Stage 1 Flash. I am wondering if there is a way to swap, transfer the flash. Hate to trade it in with the 4 programs (Stock, 91, 93 and 100 Octane) and I also want to get some money for it as well. Thanks,
  8. Y

For Sale: 2009 KONI FSD with Eibach Springs-$350

SOLD SOLD SOLD For Sale: 2009 KONI FSD with Eibach Springs-$350 [/COLOR]Edited: Will take them out and sell for $350 plus shipping. I would prefer local pick up or short distance delivery. ******************************** I am getting ready to trade in my 2009 GTi and thinking about parting...
  9. Y

2009 TSI APR Stage 1 Flashing CEL

Hey Guys, I have a CEL Flashing on my GTI. It has 25700 miles on the odo. Stage 1 APR flashed at 2500 miles. The following codes were retrieved before i brought it in to the deallership: -P0300: random multiple system misfire -P0301 cyl 1 misfire -P0303 cyl 3 misfire -P0304 cyl 4 misfire...
  10. Y

FS Feeler, 2009 CW GTi APR Stage 1

For Sale: 2009 CW GTi APR Stage 1 in CT I am selling my 2009 GTi for a BMW M (Either M3 or Z4M). It is a 2009 CW, 2 Doors with 6 Speed MT (TSI Engine). The car has approximately 23,500 miles on it. Here are some mods to the car: Exterior- -Black Vinyl Roof (could be removed easily) -Open...
  11. Y

Finally Broken it in

Check this out! I finally got passed the 1000 miles break-in requirement. Notice the temperature on the display; I can't wait for the winter to be over! I am debating whether or not to change the oil. [/IMG]
  12. Y

Tint Shop around Hartford, CT

Hello, any recommendation of a tint shop around the Hartford area? I am from Berlin, CT and would like to have my 2009 CW GTI tint:-) Thanks