GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by xenogear

1. xenogear

new wheels...new bolts?

hi guys hoping to get some advice. i bought myself some enkei rs05 wheels. wondering if i need to purchase new wheel bolts or can i reuse the stock ones. planning to put the wheels on on the weekend i believe i'm meant to use conical bolts, but not sure if i need a different length? any...
  2. xenogear

help with locating part please

hi guys does anyone know the name of this "connecting" peice that fits into the PCV "block" when installing an oil catch can the story goes, i bought a forge catch can off a forum member a while back and installed it. however those pieces were never given to me. searching the net showed those...
  3. xenogear

ecu tune question

hey all contemplating getting a tune in the near future. just wondering is it necessary to get an intercooler upgrade if i choose to do so? i'm not planning on tracking the car ...rather its just for a bit more kick every now and then. i'm guessing its not necessary but just thought i'd put...
  4. xenogear

WTB: milltek DP

Milltek DP, any sellers ? :)
  5. xenogear

rns 510 version C, help?

hi guys i know there's heaps of discussion posts on this, but i've only started reading them recently i'm considering getting this http://cgi.ebay.com.au/VW-VOLKSWAGEN-RNS-510-SAT-NAV-RNS510-Version-C-LED-/250709063195?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a5f6cb61b my main concern is...is...
  6. xenogear

rs4 18x8 reps for sale

Hi everyone, i’m selling my rs4 replicas that i bought about 6 months ago 18x8, 5x112 with et of 35, 225/40/18 it includes bolts As far as i’m concerned, they are in a very good condition. The tire trim is prob > 80%, and there aren’t any visible gutter rashes I’ve had them on my car for 4...
  7. xenogear

Anyone know where i can find..

Removed never mind
  8. xenogear

black on silver

Anyone got black rims of silver mkv? could you show it ofF?
  9. xenogear

audi rs3, woar..

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Secret-new-cars/Search-Results/Spyshots/Audi-RS3-2010-spy-photos/ 335bhp?!
  10. xenogear

wheel curbed refurb and paint

Hey all Thought i’d share my DIY on curb rash repair and painting your rims. Recently bought myself some really cheap 18”rs4 reps. Unfortunately there was a significant amount of curb/gutter rash on three of the wheels. i called a few wheel repair places and it was gonna cost me somewhere...
  11. xenogear

Rim question

hey all would 18x8 rims with 225 and et35 be ok on a stock gti? not sure if it would rub cheers
  12. xenogear

apr rsc exhaust

anyone selling?:cool:
  13. xenogear

WTB golf mkv 07 gti exhaust

lookin for milltek or APR but will consider other brands if anyone is selling thanks
  14. xenogear

Quad Exhaust

hey guys, thinking of getting quad exhaust installed on my gti but not sure where to begin? can anyone point me in the right directions with brand names? **EDIT actually, it doesn;t have to be quad, any recommendations?
  15. xenogear

Extended warranty

hey all i'm leaning towards getting extended warranty for my 07 golf gti i had a look at the vw website, i might give essendon VW a call tomoro and get a quote. will the prices be the same regardless which vw dealership/service centre? has anyone extended their warranty and if so how much...