GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by VW_MKV

1. V

FS: VW GTI Fast Figuire

I have a brand new VW GTI Fast Figuire for sale. Still in shrink wrap and never opened. asking $100 shipped.
  2. V

FS: Brand New Defi BF Gauages

I have a set of brand new Defi gauages for sale. They are the new BF series which lights up amber. Defi Link Meter II Defi Oil Pres Defi Oil Temp Defi EGT Defi Boost Asking 1000obo for the set.
  3. V

FS: Forge boost tap kit

Sold my car and have this sitting at home. brand new never installed. Below is a picture borrowed from Forge website. asking 45 shipped.:thumbsup:
  4. V

FS: Brand New VF FMIC

Sold the gti and no longer need this fmic. Its brand new in box never used. Asking 600shipped.
  5. V

FS: Brand New Autotech Brake Rotors for R32

I have a set of Autotech Sport Tuned brake rotors for the MKV R32. Its drilled and slotted with zinc plating, the finish is amazing on. Parting out my car so will not install them. asking 500 for the set of front and rear plus shipping.
  6. V

Urgent part number needed

nevermind, found it
  7. V

BIG Part Out

FS: VF Enginnering stage 1 FMIC brand new. Asking 650 FS: Neuspeed Catback used for 5 months. Asking 680 Sale Pending FS: Neuspeed DP used for 5 months. Asking 700 Sale Pending FS: H&R RSS Clubsport Coilovers used for 5 months. Asking 900 Sale Pending FS: Genuine VW Projector fogs used...
  8. V

Golden Ears Cruise July 8 (Vancouver, BC)

www.vancouvereuros.com is hosting a cruise, below are the details. Please do not mistaken us with the dubberz meet at Timmy Ho. vancouvereuros will be meeting at the starbucks before roll out. Ok, since there is so much talk about doing this cruise on the new bridge before they start tolling...
  9. V

Dash kits are a thing of the past...

http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/25/111/AVIC-F9110BT/media.html
  10. V

FS Brand new Hawk HPS rear pads

I have a set of brand new Hawk HPS rear pads for mkv gti and r32 (they use the same rear pads) Asking 45 shipped.
  11. V

GTI Mkv Test Drive

Tested out the new GTI Mkvi, but the lsd seems to not be helping me too much....:bellyroll::bellyroll: Try it out for youself here and post your time: http://www.gtiproject.com/
  12. V

FS Osir Osheild

I have a Osir oshield for the iphone. I got it with intention of getting an iphone, now that i wont get one its for sale! SOLD
  13. V

FS: Evoms engine cover

I am selling a new evoms engine cover, it was never installed and it was sitting in my garage for over half a year. asking 80shipped.
  14. V

FS: R32 Trim Kit.

i have a set of take offs R32 trim kits for 2 dr gti or r32. This is the complete set with both front doors strip, dash strips, ashtray cover. These go for 600bucks at ecstuning. Asking 220shipped