GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vdubb23

1. V

17" Denvers / tires

Denvers with Conti Pro Contact r17 's ... less than 3k on wheels/tires. Perfect condition except 1 rim with 1" strip curb rash on lip (only notice when detailing wheels). $500 local pick-up $550 will meet halfway up to 200miles Located: Cinci, OH 45011 PM or email Ippy08@yahoo.com
  2. V

manual mode question

When in manual mode, isn't the dsg suppose to keep it in whichever gear you have selected even if you go WOT? It's annoying when driving 10-20mph in 2nd gear and if I go WOT it drops back into 1st gear. I thought manual mode was 100% control of gear selected no matter how much pedal usage...
  3. V

Any Vag-com owners nearby?

I'm located on the outskirts of Cincinnati, OH. Does anyone within ~100miles own a Vag-com that would be willing to disable DRL's? I'll buy lunch or throw ya some cash! Lemme know .. thanks
  4. V

smudges on MFD ... solution?

What is best to use to clean the clear plastic covering the MFD and gauges?? There are a bunch of finger smudges and anything I've used just makes it worse! Any helpful suggestions ...
  5. V

custom plate ideas

What's up everyone?! My GTI should be arriving by this Sat. .. 2dr Red w/ DSG only. I'm trying to brainstorm a list of custom license plate ideas that I could use. If you have any good suggestions, lemme know! I can't think of anything with GTI in it ... So far, -RED RCKT -TGIMIT -SEE YAAA...