GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by unlimitedMIKE

1. unlimitedMIKE

2008 FSI GTI (APR S2)

*****Alright after having second thoughts on selling it and a seeming lack of interest, i am posting the car back up for sale, with summer around the corner i hope to get some interest with a lower price***** Any questions feel free to ask! I have decided to sell my 2008 FSI GTI, i bought it...
  2. unlimitedMIKE

FS: 2008 FSI GTI APR Stage 2

I have decided to sell my 2008 FSI GTI, i bought it at 25,000 miles. The car was modified and maintained with attention to detail, and was intended to have a very OEM plus drive. Im looking to get rid of a car payment and prevent myself from spending anymore money on modifications. Current...
  3. unlimitedMIKE

WTB: MKV Rabbit seats

i am looking to buy a full set of MKV rabbit seats (preferably 2008- i believe the airbag connector is different in earlier years), i am not looking to trade seats. i live in NC but am willing to drive to nearby states for a set. PM me what you've got. -Mike
  4. unlimitedMIKE

Recommendations on modifying intake

IMG_1342 by unlimitedMIKE, on Flickr IMG_1339 by unlimitedMIKE, on Flickr Heres my AFE intake installed on my GTI, the elbow going to the turbo IMO is to long. it is causing the rest of the intake to hit the battery box and other parts. If i cut some off i know the whole intake will fit...
  5. unlimitedMIKE

FS: Alpine PDX-5 (5 channel) 275$ obo

PLEASE DELETE, MOVED
  6. unlimitedMIKE

Blackforest Industries Catch Can Review

When i got my car, i was told the first thing on the list of many to do to my car was an Oil separator/catch can thus fixing the motor killing oil/carbon deposits on my intake valves caused by a poorly designed PCV system. So when i stopped by blackforest, i asked one of the guys what they...
  7. unlimitedMIKE

unlimitedMIKE- Build/New Camera Thread

Since i have some free time, ive decided to whore my new car/ camera. and since im terrible at taking photos and even worse at deciding on what to do to my car, i figured posting a build thread might help a little..... WARNING!- all photos are photobucket and not the highest quality, this is my...
  8. unlimitedMIKE

WTB: Votex front Lip/Spolier (BMP)

hate to be that guy, but i cant find what i want in the FS threads and prefer OEM over replica. anyways i want to buy an OEM votex front lip/spoiler, preferably in BMP (black) i live in raleigh/Durham NC(27712) Give me a price shipped and we can go from there. thank you, MIKE
  9. unlimitedMIKE

Random misfire/ hesitation.

Ive done a good bit of forum searching and cant pinpoint my problem. Please keep in mind this is my first turbo car so my familiarities with some of the quirks of the engines noises, habits are ever changing. that being said I've noticed a slight random misfire/hesitation,a small occasional...
  10. unlimitedMIKE

Pic Request: non-baller CCW

im looking to go the route of CCW classics. However, finding non- "BALLER" status setups has proved impossible for me in the search bar. im not looking for aggressive stretching or poke and tuck offsets.... :yikes: i need somthing more daily functional I apologize ahead of time because i know...
  11. unlimitedMIKE

WTB: 18inch HUFF wheels

hello all this is my first thread, i just bought an 08 gti and really like the 18 inch huff wheels. i currently have the 17inch denvers. looking to spend around 500$ if someone wants to trade with some money on my end. i can do that as well. would prefer tires if shipping my zip is durham nc...