GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Trade-n-games

1. T

RS4 reps 19inch new rubber St louis Mo For sale

I have decided not to keep my rims off the 08 R32. 19 inch by 8.5 with new very good tires continental extreme contact DWS 225/35/19 ZR they have about 1500 miles on them. the rims also hae the TPMS installed and works great. They were made by velocity and the are RS4 reps with an off set of 44...
  2. T

Photoshop VMR v701 on my R please

Can someone help me out? I want to get new rims for my R. I would like to see VMR's new V701 on my car in silver finish. Thanks for help in advance. I am thinking about getting v715 but alot of people run them. My Car
  3. T

HPA Dogbone insert installed review and Pic's

A few days ago I installed my Dogbone motor mount made by HPA. I have not seen anyone review it or even talk about it in the forums so I took a few pics. The first pic is the Stock on the left and the new HPA Machined aluminum mounting point imbedded in tuned durometer urethane bushing on the...
  4. T

My new Semi Stealth box

Well I am all done with my box. It has .88 cubic foot air space. Mostly made out of MDF with a fiberglass fancy top. I have a 10 polk MM DVC sub with around 400 rms powering it via a polk amp hidden under the trunk floor. Pics to follow soon of the amp rack. The sound is amazing very tight and...
  5. T

Motorized plate now installed VIDEO

Short video of my motorized plate installed. I need to get a smoked cover to hide the plate a little better when its closed up inside the car. I love the outcome since I will run with it hidden most of the time and only put it out when 5.0 are...
  6. T

Infinity Basslink added to my R32 WOW

As the title says I added the 10 inch Infinity Basslink powered sub to the trunk of my 08 R32 and wow thats what the system needed. This was a super easy install in the R. The battery is located in the trunk on the car so I just used a short power and ground wire and attached it to the rear fuse...
  7. T

#1029 St louis check in

Update 4/3/08 look down post #15! I have started to make some post around the forums over the last few weeks. This group is great I like the way the forums flow and the way people post. So I think I may spend more time here. I am a big Video game nut. I own my own little video game store called...
  8. T

Headlights, are 07 diff than 08 in size

Headlights- are 07 diff than 08 in size I have just got some rockblocker overlays and they had 2006-2007 as sizes so I ordered them for my 08 R32 and the ones I got were short by over an inch. Were the GTI headlights smaller or did rockblocker screw up?