GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by timj

1. T

RCD-500 MP3 player

Pulled from my 08 GTI when I first bought the car, comes with security code. In dash 6 stack MP3 player to suit MK5 Golf, Jetta etc $150+postage Tim 0433196804
  2. T

MT6501 car GPS suit MKV Gold, Jetta etc

MT6501 car GPS So, heres the good, I am selling a Waywell MT6501 GPS car stereo. Never skipped a beat during the time I have had it. Comes with the latest version of iGo 8 and latest maps on SDcard and all the original accessories, apart from the GPS antenna. Why no antenna you ask, well last...
  3. T

MOD's please delete

Sorry posted this in the wrong section, can a MOD please delete :thumbsup:
  4. T

RCD500 MP3 headunit $200 pickup Perth

For sale RCD500 MP3 headunit, hardly any use as almost as soon as I bought the car it was swapped out for a GPS head unit. You prolly know the specs, 6disc cd changer, MP3 compatible etc etc.. Pickup in Henley Brook WA 6055 or plus postage at buyers expence Tim 0433196804
  5. T

FS[Perth] Turbo back GTI exhaust & tail lights **Bargain**

**SOLD*** **Bargain** SOLD :)
  6. T

FS[Perth] Canon Battery Grip for 20D, 30D, 40D & 50D

***SOLD*** Having recently sold my Canon 50D and while waiting to pickup my new camera I have decided to sell the genuine Canon battery grip BG-E3N, it comes with 3 batteries and cradle to use AA batteries. It's in mint condition and only around 8 months old. Pickup from Henley Brook Cheers...
  7. T

Bit's and pieces

I'm selling the following items, all are located in Perth (Henley Brook 6055) and everything except the exhaust & heli can be mailed out. Full standard 2008 GTI exhaust system, from the Turbo all the way back in excellent condition, was only on the car for it's first 15000km's. Pick up on...
  8. T

Rear tail lights MKV GTI

I got a pair of out rear tail lights to sell, came off an 08 GTI. Inners were used by another forum member to fix up his botched home DIY, not mentioning any names so don't flame me :paddle: So both side outers.. Just gimme $150 + postage and they can be yours... Tim 0433196804
  9. T

FULL 'standard' GTI exhaust system

As the header says. I have a full standard 08 MKV GTI exhaust system gathering dust in the garage. From the turbo all the way through. Had been on the car for 1st 15000km's before I had a Stainless DP fitted and had a custom back fitted. So, anyone need such a thing ? Make an offer...
  10. T

FS: Bluefin reset to factory

**SOLD*** FS: Bluefin for VW/Audi $650 delivered. The unit has been SOLD...
  11. T

Engine number location

Guys, where is the engine number located on the motor on the MKV GTI's ?? Anyone know ?? Frigging dealer told me to look on the engine somewhere, helpful pricks....
  12. T

Extended warranty

Hey folks, I have a salary sacraficed VW Jetta, had the managment company phone me out of the blue today offering me an Extended warranty period of 3 years. The police is offered by the Hollard Insurance Company Pty LTD. Does not sound like a VW dearers warranty. But can anyone on here whao...
  13. T

Wanted: standard engine cover

Anyone got an engine cover they no longer need ? Drop me a PM with cost including shipping to 6055. For MKV GTI, dont need the vent parts, just the main cover which the air filter goes into. Cheers Tim 0433196804
  14. T

FS[Perth] Rear outer tails for 08 GTI

OK, I have for sale the outer rear tail lights off an '08 GTI, both left & Right sides (inner tail lights were sold seperatly). $75 each side plus shipping. Tim 0433196804
  15. T

Tail light covers

Tail light covers currently painted to suit Black GTI. Fit with double sided tape they look pretty darn good. I've upgraded to the OEM tails so these are no longer needed. $45 pickup from 6055 (Henley Brook WA) Tim 0433196804