GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by thegr8brian

1. thegr8brian

FS: Premium 7 (2007 - Silver Buttons)

Mint condition Premium 7 head unit pulled from my 2007 gti.I'm looking for $110 shipped anywhere in the US or best offer. I'll update the thread with pics when I get a hold of a camera. EDIT:SOLD!
  2. thegr8brian

Avic F90BT vs Avic X910BT

Has anyone had any direct comparison between these two units. I originally planned on getting the F90BT but seems the supply is getting much shorter now that they are discontinued. I can pretty much get the x910bt and the f90bt for the same price ~$600. F90bt is obviously the older unit but...
  3. thegr8brian

First time audio build

So I've been thinking about upgrading my sound system for a while now, and with summer rolling around it seems like the time is now. I've had some items in mind but I have a few questions and maybe somebody can give me some recommendations. Items I've had in mind: Pioneer Avic F90BT Alpine...
  4. thegr8brian

WTB: OEM open fogs

WTB OEM open fog grill's PM me with your selling price!
  5. thegr8brian

WTB: OEM open fogs

PM me with offer...
  6. thegr8brian

OEM open fogs

I am looking for some OEM open fogs but I am having a hard time trying to find them for a decent price (under $60). I found a few sites that have them in the price range that I am looking for but they all seem to be out of stock. Here is the blackforest industries link which is a really good...
  7. thegr8brian

Mechatronics P0868

So I had my car in the dealership a few weeks back and they were fixing some things and then they said they also noticed a fault code P0868 and concluded that the mechatronics must be replaced, so they ordered one for me. So yesterday the mechatronics finally came in and they replaced it and...
  8. thegr8brian

Could it be???

So I was driving down the highway in South Florida and it was about 90 degrees out. I was going between 100-130 in "D" for a good couple of minutes after about 20 mins of 70+ mph. Then all the sudden it felt like th car down shifted but I looked the MFD and it said I was in 6th...then after...