GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by THE_LUCKY_GTI_KID

1. T

Does stretching tires void tire warranty?

Hi, I just got 18x8 et35 wheels, I'm low, so I want to run 215/40/18 tires. I'm wondering if stretching these tires that I have a warranty on will void it? Thanks for any info Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

08 stock suspension for sale

Hey guys, got a new suspension set up, so looking to get rid of these. They are 2008 GTi suspension, the bearings and mounts are still on. looking for $100 + shipping, but ill take anything right now. paypal or local pick-up only. Thanks!
  3. T

winter tires fitting?

so I'm lowered about 1.3 inches on ultimos for the winter, and i have Michelin x-ice winter tires, I have the fender screw mod done, I'm just wondering if the added height in tire will make me rub, just a little worried. oh, i am on 17 inch stocks:thumbsup: sorry if i sound stupid, i just don't...
  4. T

GLI coilovers on GTI?

Hey, so i recently found some brand new mkv GLI race land coil overs for 300 dollars. they are local, so they won't be shipped. Here is my question: I know the coil overs will "fit" into the Gti suspension, but I'm worried about the spring compression ratios. Simply put, should I pass this one...
  5. T

daily driver suspension set up?

So I've really been wanting to lower my car, but I live in a place with lots of snow, also, I'm on a budget... what I've been thinking is Koni str.t shocks/struts and eibach sport lines. Will this be too low to use in the snow? I also want to be able to clear parking lot curbs. I drive my car...
  6. T

Black gti. new wheels?

so I've been on the fence on whether i should get black wheels, or silver wheels for my black 08. I've been thinking about the asa ar1s because I'm on a budget, but i can't make a decision on whether to go black, or silver:23:. I do like the machined lip look though... here is some photos...
  7. T

starting tuning with limited amount of money!

Hey guys, so I'm on a budget right now, but I'm trying to get my GTI some aftermarket parts for a limited amount of money. I have about $2,000 to work with. Heres my list of what I was planning on doing: APR Stage 1 APR Carbonio intake New rims(18") and tires (Bridgestone Potenzas?) Eibach sport...