GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by That1guydotcom

1. T

FS. Eibach Multi Pro R1 Coilovers

these are in excellent shape only about 5-6k miles on them. Amazing handling, with the dampening adjustments. Parted out the car and sold it as stock just looking to sell these. only problem is you'll need to contact Eibach for the Spanners as i can not locate mine...
  2. T

fs. 17" AMG Aero 1 wheels

bought these for a car i dont even own yet but i found another set i want to go with so these are up for sale. previous owner had painted the faces white and there are a few spots that still have paint on them. message me on here or Email That1guydotcom@msn.com 17x8 et28 5x112 no center caps...
  3. T

fs/ft 18" Rial Daytona Race 2pc.

*RARE* Rial Daytona Race Bought these from a local a few weeks ago and just had them powdercoated them a color called "VW Black" which is really close to Black Magic Pearl Specs. 18x8.5 Et30 5x112 Two piece would like to see 1500 obo I'll consider trades for Rota grids, Mercedes or Porsche...
  4. T

Ft. Oem thunder bunny front bmp

I would like to go back to the oem front with a chrome jetta grill and fog lights. The bumper is in pretty good shape a little scraped on the bottom but no cracks or anything major. It was resprayed about 2 months ago to get rid of rock chips. I would like to trade plus cash on your end. Your...
  5. T

Fs. Gli/gti honeycomb grills

These are spares I have laying around I don't have a bumper for these anymore So let me know if your interested. Both lower fog grills $40 two center upper grills $60 each I don't have the middle lower