GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tbar3894

1. tbar3894

giac flashloader

Bought it planning on going with giac but ended up going with driver motorsport. 50 shipped
  2. tbar3894

To powdercoat or not..

Plasti dipped my wheels white to see if I liked it or not. I think I'm going to go ahead and powdercoat them. And I know the pics are big deal with it :biggrin:
  3. tbar3894

Couple shots from UNR

I finally talked a buddy into getting some descent pics of my car. Here are a couple he uploaded, LMK what you think. gti by krisindahouse, on Flickr gti by krisindahouse, on Flickr gti by krisindahouse, on Flickr gti by krisindahouse, on Flickr and for fun gti 3 wheel by...
  4. tbar3894

cleaned it up a bit

Just for you guys lol this will be the last shots with these wheels 17x8 blq's within a month Hopefully
  5. tbar3894

fs/t oem rear storage tray

BNIB oem rear storage tray $200obo Will trade for mkv parts
  6. tbar3894

Havent posted in awhile

So here's a couple pics [IMG]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn163/tbar3894/DSC_0237.jpg[/IMG]
  7. tbar3894

fs gauges

Marshall Boost/oil psi/volt $25 shipped a piece It's not letting me post pics right now so if your interested shoot me a pm with your number and I can send you pics off my phone.
  8. tbar3894

apple iSight

Brand new never used, only opened to check it out. Still has the wrapping on the camera and all accessories. $100 shipped
  9. tbar3894

fs forge wastegae actuator

Its for a k03 and has the yellow spring installed(hpfp needed). Reason for selling is I went k04. This has about 15k miles on it. $125 shipped
  10. tbar3894

getting ready for christmas

First off sorry for the shitty cell pics,I will take some better ones later on. Yesterday I installed my k04, Apr hpfp, deleted my ac, installed fk coils and painted my wheels matte olive green. It's was a long day but well worth it. Anyways here are the pics. I haven't seen anyone with this...
  11. tbar3894

apr stage 2+

I recently got my intake camshaft,hpfp and follower replaced under warranty which got rid of my upgraded hpfp. I was bummed bc I have all the parts to go k04 besides the hpfp now. Anyways shouldn't I be getting fuel cuts because I'm still tuned for stg 2+ with a stock hpfp? And would it be...
  12. tbar3894

night shots

I finally got some descent shots of my car thanks to a buddy. and a couple clean hondas
  13. tbar3894

cf rear spoiler

I bought this used and I'm not sure how to attach it. Is it an add on or do i have to take apart the stock spoiler?
  14. tbar3894

fs/ft

Bnib oem rev b intake camshaft Will trade for projector fogs, honeycomb badgless grill with cash on your end Also possibly a methanol injection kit with a little cash on my end Or flat out sell for $250 shipped It's packed up and ready to go, let me see what you've got!
  15. tbar3894

stickers

I haven't posted in a while my cars been down for the count, Damn economy, cam follower and no construction jobs. I've got everything for k04 and more sitting in my garage just no money to install it. Yesterday I decided to take some pics of what boredom will do and I actually like how it turned...