GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sschultz

1. S

Has anyone relocated their N75 Valve?

Wondering if anyone has relocated their N75 valve for easier access and installation? Has it affected performance of the wastegate? I'm thinking about mounting mine in the engine bay.
  2. S

Went KO4...What's Wrong?

Hey guys, looking for some experienced advice. I installed a KO4 two days ago with S3 injectors and GIAC tune. I have the following other mods Forge/BSH DV relocate, Neuspeed TOP, BSH charge pipe, APR HPFP, Intake, BSH PCV revamp, 3" exhaust, full intercooler. First off, I'm only getting about...
  3. S

What would you say a used KO4 worth?

Hey guys, Considering buying a used APR KO4 turbo with 30k miles. He told me $850...for that many miles it seems like too much money. What would you pay for it? Also, any recommendations as to what to look for when considering the condition of a used turbo?
  4. S

Long Term/High Mileage KO4 Setups

I've done considerable research on upgrading to a KO4 but have not found any recent posts about how these setups have held up for people. In 2012-13 some have mentioned that they have 100k miles 'and going strong'. I want to keep this car into 150k-200k miles (currently at 64k). Can anyone...
  5. S

Vagcom in the Chicago/Milwaukee Area

Looking for suggestions for places that will do a variety of Vagcom mods. I know there are previous posts but looking for something up to date. I want to save money but also have someone do it that is experienced enough not to screw up my car.