GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by spence88mph

1. S

WTB: ToolKit, everything that's kept in the spare wheel.

Mine is lost, cheers!
  2. S

Slight side mirror damage.....

I came out this morning to this, someone must have hit it at 550kph and vapourised all the cap and other parts, they're no where to be seen, must have been the same dudes that did the Pentagon.
  3. S

Dodgy VW Mechanics...

Picked my car from the mechanic, noticed they'd have moved my bicycle wheel bag out of the boot into the backseat, strange when the car was in for strut top bearings... Anyway no big deal, I got around to driving the car today almost a week later, moved the wheel bag and there's a receipt under...
  4. S

RNS 510 Questions

Sorry I know there's a lot of info on this board for them and I've gone over most of it but I still have a couple of questions I was hoping someone could answer. I have got a price on 2 Version C units from this dude, pretty much $1600 each shipped with VW bluetooth part: 1Z0-035-729-E...
  5. S

Interior door handle scratches/gouges..

I am sure this would have been covered somewhere, I tried searching without any luck. So the drivers side door handle, I am sure my girlfriend's rings and gouged out that ruberised plastic covering on the interior door handle. Mine has a couple of little scratches, lots of other golfs I have...
  6. S

DNA tuning anyone?

Saw this dude's ad and asked about the 2.0TFSI: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300354557414&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:AU:1123 I really don't care about the power output of the golf as it's just daily driver but would like to feel what some more boost would do... anyway he...