GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SMS_Performance

1. S

APR Flash

Hey guys just to let you know that I am now an APR dealer. If your not sure hou you car would feel chipped then come down and get a free trial flash, its worth 6 hours of driving time of fun. I am also running a special on Ecm tunes for 599 out the door. you pay no install fee, and I cover the...
  2. S

Clutch Masters Clutch Kits Stg1 and Stg3

CLUTCH MASTERS FX300 W/FLYWHEEL FITS MK5 VW GOLF JETTA PASSAT W/ FSI 2.0T Price: $1499 Description: FX300 (Stage III)Heavy-duty street & racing system.Holding capacity 110% over stock.Heavy-Duty reinforced pressure plate .Hi-Leverage™ pressure ring design·Sprung hub/cushioned disc ·Steel backed...
  3. S

VF Motor Mounts

http://www.vf-accessories.com/images/mounts_pic.gif VF ENGINEERING COMPLETE REPLACEMENT ENGINE MOUNTS (FITS 2.0T AUDI A3 TT VW MK5 GOLF JETTA) CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum,Custom manufactured high durometer polyurethane,INCLUDES NEW HARDWARE 600.00 shipped or 200.00 apiece PM Me or...
  4. S

Vf Fmic

VF Engineering high-flow Front Mount Intercooler Kit is compatible with your stock turbo or one of our RSS kits. This kit comes complete with all couplers and T-bolt clamps. The 4x steel precision-bent high-flow pipes replace the entire stock pipe system. Our intercooler fits neatly behind your...