GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by skateforgirl

1. skateforgirl

WTB HKS SSQ BOV

Anyone have one for a good price picked up please PM me :thumbsup: Im very interested :wink:
  2. skateforgirl

WTB HKS SSQ BOV

Anyone have one for a good price shipped or picked up please PM me :thumbsup:
  3. skateforgirl

LI MKV GLI Part Out.

Heres the thread. I put it in the LI cause I preffer pick ups but If you willing to pay the difference for shipping I'll ship stuff out. Thank you and Enjoy :thumbsup: http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92027
  4. skateforgirl

Stuff For Sale LongIsland Local!!!

SOLD RIP My car. Im gunna miss you !
  5. skateforgirl

Forge DV and Spacer

I have a Forge Dv and Spacer along with the BSH V-twin for sale. Would like to sell them together. 150$ For them picked up . Im gunna have pics up in a few There is not one bit of oil in either of them. On the car for like 5k miles maybe a little more or less not really sure. Reason why its off...
  6. skateforgirl

Stage 2 Vs White MS3

Im just driving back home last night and I see a white mazda hatch. Didnt think it was a speed because it didnt have HID's :iono:. He follows me and rides my ass and Im just driving casual and he goes around me at a stop sign. I heard that turbo from his exhaust so I was like :happyanim: and...
  7. skateforgirl

My Baby :)

So Ive been on this forum for a while now and never actually posted pictures of my car so today I was bored and cleaned it up more then it already was :biggrin: and decided to take some pics. Hope you like :thumbsup: I just put ST coilovers on (thanks rysskii :wink:). I am happy with the...
  8. skateforgirl

Revo stage 2

Hey I was wondering if my revo stage 2 has a problem I peak at like 21-23 and then at redline im only at 10-11 Ive read other people holding alot more then that but they have different tunes. Is this normal or what? Maybe I need to get a select plus and tune the B-T-F or what? I dont really...
  9. skateforgirl

Non Mkv Material but so much fun!

So I just finished helping my buddy put his huge fmic for his srt4. After everything all said and done we decided to go test it out :biggrin: 1st race: Was against a fellow mkver(Dansan) We ran in 3rd and I think he ran in 4th at around 50 or 60. The GTI jumped a little bit and then by...
  10. skateforgirl

Vs. Srt4 and 2 350z's

Alright me and my buddys decided to go out and do some runs and it was so much fun. Ive been waiting to do something like this for so long. Mods on the Srt4 is AEM Intake and Toys stage 2. (1) Stage 2 PCM (4) +30% Fuel Injectors (682 cc/min) (1) Wastegate Actuator (1) 3.0 bar TIP Sensor...
  11. skateforgirl

FS: Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood

Alright I have a seibon carbon fiber hood. Been on the car for about 6 months and I decided to go with something different this time around. This hood is in mint condition. Where the hood connects to the latches its not studed with lugs there are bolts instead. Those will be included as well...
  12. skateforgirl

Ticking issues

I dont know if this is engine or suspension. When driving in each gear til about 4th when you cant really hear it no more its sounds like a revolution tick/tiny clunk. This only happens when in gear. If im rolling at any speed in neutral it doesnt make the noise at all. Hence why I think its...
  13. skateforgirl

Maxima 3.5 SE

I was coming home from skating very tired at a red light with a Crossfire and Maxima sort of new model. Like 05-08 model. Anyways im at the light and he looks over out my car checking it out and im switching my music. The light turns green I hear him chirp real quick so I hit it. It was...
  14. skateforgirl

Couple of Kills Last Night!

1. I was driving last night and I see my buddy pull out and drive like a maniac to get up to me. He drives a 04 Audi A4 1.8T. He gets up to me and starts reving and smiling so I laughed and tiped it down a couple of gears and we go from 20 in 2nd. 3 beeps and were off. I got the jump and all...
  15. skateforgirl

DSG GLI vs. SRT-4

Im driving home from skating stony brook college with my buddy and were driving south on nicholls and what comes flying from behind me a red srt-4 with the open exhaust and slows down right away to get right next to me. I told my bUddy I was like watch imma lose so badly but I went for it...