GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Seanner

1. Seanner

Having a problem with my car - 2009 GTI

Having a problem with my car. Car: 2009 GTI, 2.0T TSI, Revo stage 1, 130,000 k What has been tried so far - Revo tune switched off with select switch - New coil packs - New spark plugs - Carbon clean The problem On every cold start, on gentle, gradual acceleration, the car misfires. A lot...
  2. Seanner

Milltek fitment question - FSI / TSI

I have a 2009 TSI engine. I bought the non-res Milltek catback and love it on my car. I didn't buy the downpipe because on the stratmosphere website it says that fitment has changed after 2008.5. I was worried that the FSI downpipe wouldn't fit my car. Now I have been communicating directly...
  3. Seanner

KW V2's and BBS CH!

Hey guys... Saturday was a big day for me! Installed KW V2 coilovers with some friends and then mounted my (new to me) BBS CH rims! I'm very happy with the result! Before (on Driver Gear Sport Springs): During (was to busy to waste time taking any other pictures): After: Really...
  4. Seanner

AC problem

Ok - stay with me here. I'm certain that I'm not crazy. I bought my 09 in December, and never had to use the AC until recently. It's been hot here in Vancouver for a couple of weeks, so I only just started using the AC. When I get in my car after work, it's smoking hot inside. I start up...
  5. Seanner

2 GTIs ???

Yep - That was what the sales guy asked us at the dealership! After 8 years in my MkIV '00 Golf, I went in and did a deal for a '09, BMP, 2 door, manual, interlagos interior GTI. Was I ever excited, but I had to wait for about three weeks for the car to come in. I also ordered it with the...