GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sarny

1. S

5 door availability

For what its worth, a salesman at Livingston VW in Woodland Hills, Ca just emailed me that the 2007 5 doors will be arriving within the next few weeks. I guess we will just wait and see.
  2. S

Navigation

Hi I am thinking about either getting the stock navigation or an after market one. My questions are to anyone with a navigation of any kind. Do you really use it much? After the initial novelty wears off, how much do you really use it? $1000.00 to $2,000 is a lot to spend for a toy that I...
  3. S

Automobile magazine on 2008 Golf

In The June issue of Automobile magazine there is an article about the 2008 Golf.
  4. S

DSG info

Hi, My last three cars have been manual so its a big deal that I am considering a non manual transmission for my future 5 door GTI purchase. My question is would it be possible for a GTI driver who has the DSG to walk us through a typical driving experience. I have a few questions about the DSG...
  5. S

Automobile magazine

FYI, I found this in the May issue of Automobile magazine. "It seems Volkswagen is having trouble fitting its 3.6 liter VR6 engine into the fifth-generation golf. So instead of a 276-hp r36, the plan now is to send over the 247-hp R32 in about a year's time. The R32 likely will include the...