GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by rufuskyle

1. R

Meetups tonight in chi suburbs?

Went to a show in shorewood that was a bust. Anything else going on tonight??
  2. R

2007 Rabbit in TX

this isn't mine but I found it on ebay and it looks pretty cool http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-VOLKSWAGEN-RABBIT-5-SPEED-ROOF-LCD-TV-2-10SUB-18K_W0QQitemZ360143787351QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item360143787351&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A-1|39%3A1|240%3A1308
  3. R

Post custom paint jobs

anyone have pics of mkv's with any colors other than stock?
  4. R

Eurojet Tattoo

just got it from my brother
  5. R

FS Stock Side Markers & Stock Antenna

Stock Amber Side Markers for front bumper off of '08 Rabbit. Perfect Condition. $12.00 Shipped Stock Antenna off same car. Perfect Condition. $10.00 Shipped. Paypal Preferred -Kyle
  6. R

plasti dip ?

first off i do not want to do this at all but i was thinking, what would happen if you plasti dipped your car like some do with painters tape? would it just peel off and not affect the paint/clearcoat?
  7. R

where to find mirror and fender

I had someone swipe the side of my car in a parking lot at school. nice huh? The passenger side mirror is cracked and the passenger fender is dented. It there a site to order these parts. Also, can they be ordered prepainted United Black. Thanks in advance.
  8. R

Any BBS Super RS Reps?

any reps available because these are very expensive i've learned. Any other similar style from another maker? thanks
  9. R

Wobble Bolts Question

How do these work exactly. I know they allow us to use other fitments, but how? Also, can these be used to run 5x100 or 5x114.3? It not is there a way to run either of these. Thanks guys.
  10. R

Nikon D40 10.2mp FS-Like New

I purchased a D40 a little less than a year ago. It was purchased new from Circuit City. It was only used 2 or 3 times as it is far too advanced for what I use a camera for and for my knowledge of photography. It cannot be told from new. It is in the original plastic inside the box along with...
  11. R

alezio golf

saw this for the first time, you might have seen it before. what do you all think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNkCis5iO8c&feature=related
  12. R

anyone have an extra 15" hubcap

need one 15" wheel cover
  13. R

Photography Help near Naperville

I got a Nikon D40 because it was such a good deal but it seems to advanced for me. I was wondering if anyone want to get together and take some different pics and show me want my camera can do. 12pack of your favorite beer in it for you. i'm in aurora/naperville area.
  14. R

How did yellow lights come about for racing?

How did that get started?