GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Rtbrunelle

1. R

FS: FT(+cash) Brada tr5 18x8.5/9

Selling my 3 piece wheels because I have parts on the car that need to be fixed. 2900 obo. No tires small curb on one wheel, not much bigger than a quarter. Pm for more I for or pics. Willing to ship at buyers expense If you're offering a trade I will consider but would prefer a sale. Square...
  2. R

Car was on national tv yesterday

... in the background.. I was doing a gig for the weather channel and apparently I parked in the shot.
  3. R

apr stage 1 09 mkv gti vs mkvi gli (mods unknown)

So A mkvi gli came up and was edging me on for a run yesterday. I was in a good mood, just filled up the tank so I was like yea why not. there were no honks so it was basically who would hit the gas first, so I did (start speed probably around 70mph). I got about half a car on him and then it...
  4. R

Brada Wheels at SoWo (video inside)

Here is a video I shot for Brada Wheels at Sowo. Hope you guys enjoy. Also there is mkv content. Mines way in the background of one of the shots...(its red) CzMqpjlEqhw
  5. R

Quick little video because new equipment

Bought a new slider so I decided to test it out on the car http://vimeo.com/91562485
  6. R

MKV on the track and pictures of VW's

Took my GTI on the track this past weekend and had a great time with it. It really handled well and even gripped great with the street tires I had on it. I only tracked it for half the day and then took pictures the other half so here are some vw's that were there as well. IMG_0951 by...
  7. R

MKV on the track and pictures

Took my GTI on the track this past weekend and had a great time with it. It really handled well and even gripped great with the street tires I had on it. I only tracked it for half the day and then took pictures the other half so here are some vw's that were there as well. IMG_0951 by...
  8. R

Video I made for Brada Wheels

Made a video for brada wheels and I just wanted to share. They are a small local wheel shop around my area making a great product. b1ByZE4UfPc&feature Thanks for watching. more to come soon.
  9. R

Just two quick pictures

my car by Brunelle Photography, on Flickr my car 2 by Brunelle Photography, on Flickr
  10. R

FS/FT: Enkei RSF-5's

Enkeis are silver, 18x8 +40 and bolt pattern is 5x114.3. I have wobble bolts as well if you need them. They're 188 per wheel new. looking for $650 OBO. Great condition. Never curbed. only ran them for 5k. Don't want to ship yet. so local pick ups. Willing to drive a little bit to meet up...
  11. R

MKVI exhaust on a MKV

MKVI exhaust***** on a MKV To start off I have a 09 Mkv with the tsi engine. The question is will a Godspeed mkvi exhaust fit on a Mkv if I get a dual slot rear diffuser? Thanks for any info. (Just posted this in the general discussion but I was on my phone and couldn't find the link to here.)
  12. R

Aftermarket mkvi exhaust on a Mkv?

To start off I have a 09 Mkv with the tsi engine. The question is will a Godspeed mkvi exhaust fit on a Mkv if I get a dual slot rear diffuser? Thanks for any info
  13. R

Sowo 2013 Video

my sowo 2013 video. Took a little long but here it is. Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqdT7Cvgyjk
  14. R

TSI** BSH Race intake install question

Getting ready to install my race intake from Bsh in a couple days here and was looking over the DIY's. The only tool I dont have which it says you need is the hose clamp removal tool. How important is this to actually have and can I manage to get the hose clamp off without it? Appreciate any...