GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by RabbitS

1. R

WTB: Trunk Cover Thing

I don't know the real title for this, but I'm looking for the thing that covers the hatch area so that prying eyes can't see your valuables. Some folks are calling it a tonneau cover, bit I'm not sure that's the right name. There wasn't one in my rabbit when I bought it. One from a 2006 to...
  2. R

WTT:UG Rabbit front end for GTI or Jetta Front end

Looking to trade my united gray 08 rabbit front end for a gti or jetta front end. Cash on my end depending on the condition. PM for pics.
  3. R

APR tuning 2.5 worth it?

I'm thinking of getting an APR tune on my rabbit, but I'm not sure if it will make a noticeable difference. I know APR claims an 11 HP increase, but that's at the crank. Has anyone done this to their rabbit (not gti), and were the gains worth it? And please don't tell me to just get a GTI...
  4. R

Painted Stock Rims and Grille

I just got my Rabbit last week so this is my first post. Car is entirely stock as of now. I just plasti-dipped my grille and painted my stock wheels graphite, and wanted to see what everyone thinks. The back side was debadged when I bought her, so I was thinking about buying a stock rabbit...