GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Rabbitpilot

1. R

Traded in the GTI for something new

Another GTI! :thumbup: This one is UG and a 4-door with audio, but other than that, she's the same package. Yeah, I was a bit put off because it was a dealer trade and the last first dealer already mounted the front plate, but other than that, I'm quite happy! And one of the ol'...
  2. R

Redline track event 14th Dec at SOW

Anyone else going? I'll be there as will a couple of the Vortex guys and Focaljet guys.
  3. R

Eurosport cat-back is on!

Sooo, I have been waiting for this for a while, and finally got to pick one up last week. I'm very happy with the sound. Quite mellow, but a little sporty. Install was done in about an hour, pretty easy and can be done in your driveway. Here's some pics with a vid file to hear it in my garage...
  4. R

Suspension input requested

So, here I am shopping for some suspension, and I'm looking for a spring/shock combo, and not a coil-over. What are you all running for track events and how do you like them? Would you do anything different if you had to do it again? Also, if you are running different bars, chime in on those as...
  5. R

WTB: 18" OZ wheels with rubber

Looking for 18" OZ wheels with rubber(prefer Ultras, but anything goes). Prefer local socal. Looking to pay around $1,000.
  6. R

WTB: MKV foglight

Looking for a MKV driver's side foglight that gravel took out on the freeway. Shoot me a PM or an e-mail at stoutchris@hotmail.com.
  7. R

MKVEYELIDS?

Has anyone heard from him lately? I ordered a set a while ago and still waiting. :iono:
  8. R

IE Vag Com

I got mine today and it ROCKS! I love that sucker.:wub: So, there is a Vag Com available in the I.E. and the O.C. (I work in Costa Mesa).:burnrubber:
  9. R

Tracking the GTI next weekend

I'll be shaking down the GTI at Buttonwillow next weekend. I plan to have the KW V2s on there and maybe the Toyo T1Rs as well if cash allows. I'll be running a time attack there in December in it as well as my Focus. I'm going to try to podium in 2 classes in one day.:eyebulge: We'll see how...
  10. R

Took the car rallying

I worked the Rim of the World Rally this weekend as timing control and had to take the car up the trails in the Angeles National Forest. There were two WRXs and a 4 wheel drive with us going up. After I was given the usual "Subees are the best and you will drive too slow" conversation at the...
  11. R

WTT: Sirius unit for XM unit

I'm looking to trade the Sirius unit in my car for an XM unit. The trade should be local as I am not sure anyone has done this before privately. The dealer tech said that it should not be an issue. Anyone willing to try? Chris