GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Prana

1. P

PC: 2009 DSG 130k

Looking to get a price check on a 2009 Gti DSG with 130k miles. Exterior 8.5/10 and interior 9/10. Leather and sunroof. Motor has no compression and has bent valves. Don’t have time to fix and wanted to know what I could sell the car for possibly.
  2. P

R8 Red top coil packs (4)

Brand new set of 4 R8 Coil packs that i just ordered. Car has blown motor so i have no use for them. $75 + shipping OBO takes them.
  3. P

Blown motor?

So my car was idling rough on Thursday and it felt like a misfire that i have had in the past from a bad coil pack. It happened approximately 1/4 mile from my home, when i got home and put it in park it was idling rough still but when driving no issues cruising at 45 mph. Turned the car off...
  4. P

GTI vs Si, Mkiv GLI, IS350, WRX, Mustang

MKV GTI -DSG , intake vs 99 Si (full boltons)- 40 roll pulled 1 car vs 2012 Mustang V6 (unknown mods)- 2 roll 3 cars, 40 roll and gave him the hit 1 car Mkiv GLI- (Eurodyne Stg 2)- 20/40 roll dead even IS350- (full cutback, intake) 40 roll- pulled 1 car length, he was coming back hard...
  5. P

Has the GTI made me a snob?

So recently a buddy of mine got an EVO X and today i finally got to check it out. This is a car that i have wanted (or thought I wanted) for a while now. The allure and appeal of owning an EVO far superceded actually experiencing one. Pros: -Fast just like you would assume, especially for a...
  6. P

135i vs 750awhp Turbo MKV R32

Whose is this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynYE2rCks5I
  7. P

Trading leather seats for plaid?

I was wondering what people's opinions are on swapping leather seats for plaid? Will it hurt my resale? Also do plaid seats have power lumbar or are they headed? Just looking to get out of leather due to Miami Heat.
  8. P

Boost tap

Does this look like a legit 42dd boost tap? http://m.ebay.com/itm/331497282960?nav=SEARCH
  9. P

Disabling gauge cluster lights/chimes

Is there a way through vagcom or other routes to disable warning lights that are constantly on the cluster as well as the chime that goes off with them? The reason I ask is that my ABS module failed and now my ABS/traction control/ ebrake (flashing) are always on and when i start the car it...
  10. P

2009 Gti Vs f30 328i & 2011 mustang

2009 VW Gti --> Stock besides an intake/ DSG Vs: 2013 F30 328i Mods- Intake and a "tune" 30 Roll - Pulled me hard and put a few bus lengths on me 20 Roll- same thing I have limited knowledge on the potential of the N26 in these 328i's but this car was very quick. Vs: 2011 Mustang Mods-...
  11. P

Alignment questions

I'm going to install my streetlines next week and had a few questions about my alignment. I'll post a picture at the bottom of the height I want to be at, but with stock wheels and streetlines say 24ftg how close to atock alignment can I get to keep tire wear to a minimum.
  12. P

Wtb: boost gauge

Looking to buy a boost gauge as title states. Figured if post a wtb since I've had a handful of people back out on me last minute or sell one from under me. Let me know what you have. Money ready!
  13. P

Identifying diverted valve

How do I identify which revision diverter valve I have. 2009 GTI CCTA.
  14. P

Bad Gas

I was wondering how you can tell if you have bad gas as opposed to a coil pack issue? My car stutters almost like a coil pack issue but i have no CEL, and im not sure if the car stores codes for misfires without throwing a cel. Weird part is from what i have read, people have issues under WOT...
  15. P

WTB: ST or Raceland ultimos

Looking to pick up a set of STs or Ultimos for a good deal. Let me know what you have.