GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by pitbull592

1. pitbull592

Back in a MKV as a daily

Been awhile since I posted. My previous daily was a 07 Passat 3.6L 4motion wagon with 110k on it that was plagued by many electrical demons. Dealership offered me 8k in trade for it on a 09 jetta tdi cert with only 30k miles on it for 12k, So I felt it was a decent deal & went for it. The jetta...
  2. pitbull592

MKV R 4 new adams rotors drilled/slotted F/S

I went a different direction on my brakes & my loss is your gain. I have 4 adams rotors for sale that will fit a mkv R for 400 picked up or shipped if you pay. They are still in the box & are unused. Specs are 2 front rotors 345x30 and 2 rear rotors 310x22 all 4 are drilled & slotted and...
  3. pitbull592

Shelby Focus ST

Those hood vents are looking rough even if they are functional
  4. pitbull592

The Off-Topic Chat Thread

It'll be a ghost town in here, until the MK7 is close to release. I have to say by that time I'll be looking for a new dd. I'm interested in buying a mk7 gti, focus st, or wrx etc... Something around the 30k mark. I usually keep my dd cars pretty mild, but a mild exhaust/drop is always a must...
  5. pitbull592

The Off-Topic Chat Thread

Just give me a good ol TTS with a solid tune & tbe, and I'll be happy.
  6. pitbull592

Edelweiss my 79 rabbit VR6

I have the tb being bored out as we speak, I've been talking to a few VR6 motor heads and here's the plan I'm going with. This has been proven to be a low 12 to high 11 all motor set-up, but the problem will be keeping traction in the MKI, but if I run it at the track plenty of room for slicks &...
  7. pitbull592

I'm prett surprised how well this stops. Almost bbk like. I may look into a wildwood caliper to jazz things up. The G60 calipers are super heavy
  8. pitbull592

Thank you sir & likewise. You'll like what I have instore for this bay. red/black attack
  9. pitbull592

Who here owns an MKV?

1979 rabbit with a VR6 swap & a 12 JSW DD, the wife has a MKI cabby & TDI DD
  10. pitbull592

It's a catchy tune :D I came up wit the name, because my family is from bavaria & the car's color is alpine white so it just seemed to click:w00t: Thanks for the compliments everyone & wait till I break her down this winter I build the VR back up should be entertaining.
  11. pitbull592

Who here owns an MKV?

I used to own one :(
  12. pitbull592

I bought this rabbit a few months back off a fellow dubber named Shannon aka deathare. It was a smooth transaction, and the guy was a class act even picking me up at the airport & helping me get a temp plate so I wouldn't get pulled over. He answered all my questions & was very helpful through...
  13. pitbull592

FS:Bridgestone potenza re050a 225/40/18 90% tread 500pu

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Potenza+RE050A&sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=24YR8RE050AXLV2&tab=Specs I'm selling a set of bridgestones that I acquired through a recent trade. Tires still have the nubs on them. 90% tread life left. They are 225/40/18's these...
  14. pitbull592

FS:MKV/VI Cargo liner

Selling a new never used carpeted cargo liner for a golf/gti mkvi comes with the velcro blocks still sealed in plastic. 80 shipped
  15. pitbull592

FS:MKV/VI dsg cf paddle extensions

http://www.zmaxautosport.com/tidadhipedsg.html I have a set of in perfect shape tid cf dsg paddle extensions. I'm looking for 120.00 shipped they where bought for over 300 with shipping. They attach with 3m tape included.