GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by P_layton

1. P_layton

2009 Gti clean

Call or text 434-228-1844 Description of the car: 2009 Volkswagen GTI Miles: 107XXX (daily driven) Engine: 2.0t TSI Transmission: Manual Tires: 98% tread Price: $7,200 obo Summary •The Vehicle has no problems, very well maintained. •The paint is in great condition. Major Fixes: •New Intake...
  2. P_layton

Vagcom question

So when I bought the car someone already programmed it to use the fob with the windows. Year ago I went to Unitronic's and received a tune. But my Windows weren't working with my fob. But my fogs were still my DRL. Used my obd11 today. Went into central electronics -> coding -> byte 3...
  3. P_layton

WTB: tsi k03 or k04/f23t

Turbo blew. Yay... Either I'm going back to stock and just selling her or going to a bigger turbo (k04 or f23t). Pm me what you have I have a 2009 Gti tsi. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. P_layton

Electrical issues

So I've been having a couple of electrical issues. The battery is fine. It's new. I've tested it. When turning my car on, I'll notice that it will act like the car didn't have a battery. The time is wrong and the lights on the cluster. Doesn't happen often. Also rarely I get these 3-4 random...
  5. P_layton

WTB: DV relocate kit or forge DV wiring harness

I have a forge DV but I don't have the wiring harness. Does anyone have 1 for sale? Or Does anyone know where I can get one? Forge quoted me $35 but that's so close to getting a used forge DV on here. Or Does anyone have a diverter valve relocate kit? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. P_layton

Mini part out

Grille set sold Thule roof rack fits on my mk5. I don't know the range of cars it fits on. Price: 320 Obo (shipping not included) Forge spacer sold Forge diverter valve. Never used it. Unknown miles, bought from a member on here. Comes with the boost tap. Don't have the set screws if you...
  7. P_layton

Part out.

Guessing these are the Jetta grills. It came on my gti when I first got it long ago. The grille is plasti dipped black under it is beat up. The left side fog grille is cut around the edge. Had a license plate mount there. Price:40(shipping included) Thule roof rack fits on my mk5. I don't...
  8. P_layton

Thule roof rack & fairing

Didn't clean it up when I took this picture. It will be before shipped or picked up. (Richmond, va) 7/10 condition Doesn't have the key. I just use hex keys. Don't really want to sell but need money for stage 2. Price: 300 obo. + shipping I can send you pictures when requested...
  9. P_layton

Car keeps locking?

Either my car is trying to talk to me or something is wrong with my door It doesn't do it all the time but before the video started. It made the same sounds for a good while. Then I closed my door and reopened it and the clicking sounds began again https://vimeo.com/136309802 Sent from my...
  10. P_layton

WTB: your wheels

If you have a wheels with tires on them. Looking to spend no more than $600. Maybe more. Just depends. Tires must have a good amount of tread on them. Type of wheel I'm looking for. The must: 18" Good size lip Wheel must be not crack nor bent. The want: Directional 5 spoke You can text...
  11. P_layton

WTB: boost gauge

Looking for a good condition boost gauges with the mount. Not really interested in AWE's boost gauge because the buzzing was annoying. Don't really have a preference, I would prefer mechanical and if it was for the vent. But PM what you have, may change my mind. I am interested in the P3...
  12. P_layton

Gti stock air box, short shifter, forge diverter valve

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?t=7144264 The air box and short shifter were pulled off my 2009 Gti (tsi). I don't know if it will it fit fsi But there is also a 2006 Gti noise pipe and a forge diverter valve Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. P_layton

WTB:: no hole license plate mount

Tired of having my license plate in my window. Want to buy a no hole license plate mount Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. P_layton

Intake manifold

So when I took out the intake manifold all 4 injectors were stuck.... Do I have to take all of them out or can I leave them in the manifold when installing the manifold back? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. P_layton

WTB: intake for a TSI

Looking for intake for an tsi with the same style as forge and apr Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk