GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by oettingerperformance

1. oettingerperformance

For Sale: OEM VW GTI car cover.

Im selling my car cover for my previous car. I want to get this thing gone asap. Car cover for all 2006-2009 VW. It's in like new condition, little black on the bottom from tire shine. Its a full weatherproof cover. Org. bought it for $329.00 like 1 yr. ago. I'll sell it for $100 picked up...
  2. oettingerperformance

Good Bye Mkv...

To everyone on golfMkv, Thank you for all the support, and fun times over the past 2 years. Im getting rid of the GTI today around 5pm. Getting a 2011 M3... Mb i'll cruise by the beach burger meets one day. Pc everyone!
  3. oettingerperformance

VW Votex Roof Rack FS: OBO

Roof Rack Bars $160. Locals only $160 obo. Local's only, not shipping cuz that's a pain in the arse. My zip 90630, i'll drive within 5 miles max. :) Matt Pc. PM me for details, i'll get the notice via. email on my phone. :w00t:
  4. oettingerperformance

Project OEM front grill

I am selling my old front honeycomb grill. It will include the red stripe. I attempted to fill the holes, and paint it... in the process I managed to make it look terrible, Im not the best body work/painter guy.... I'll leave it to the pros. So I bought a new one from VW. and now have no use for...
  5. oettingerperformance

19" Huffs

Anyone know where you still can get your hands on some, just curious? Thanks. I searched, so calm down in advanced. Raderwerks used to make them, not sure if they still pump them out or not, already sent a email. Looked on eBay, no luck. Searched vortex, last post was in 2007 lawl.
  6. oettingerperformance

WTB: Stock Parts

1. Stock TBE for 2008 GTI FSI motor. 1. Stock FSI Intake,all the parts. Prefer locally. I'll be willing to trade my Fujita intake system, with K&N cone filter. for your stock FSI intake system. I'll also trade my cat-less Eurojet exhaust system for your stock Exhaust (Full tbe required ) for...
  7. oettingerperformance

Apr Tune ( how to turn it off)

Stupid questions, but im trying to avoid going back to my tuner to turn off my Stage 2 APR tune. Im going to most likely get rid of the car, but I don't want the tune on the engine. Any one have an idea how to de-tune the car? Is there a certain thing I can do to get back to stock? I didn't...
  8. oettingerperformance

One with the painted ladies.

I'll start off by saying.... I feel sorry for those who actually live, and drive the SF streets daily.. Its ridiculous road conditions. Beautiful city otherwise. :thumbsup: Thats all folks
  9. oettingerperformance

@ Lake Arrowhead Cabin

:thumbsup: Im pretty sure im the only one that has these rims on a mkv wooot no more look alikes :) they'll be off to powder coat after my san fran trip Ty VMR wheels
  10. oettingerperformance

VMR V710 Rims only 19x8.5 +45

Hey guys, I am selling my rims. I ended up getting the Vb2's from VMR and decided to keep my expensive tires haha.. The wheels are in mint conditon. Minor rash on the right side, but very un-noticable. The GF backed into a small curb ooops. Wheels are usually waxed/hand polished when i get the...
  11. oettingerperformance

Photoshop request: Wheel content

Hello, if anyone is able to do a photo shop rendering on their spare time for me that'd be great! I want to see what color I should powder coat my wheels....I am really bored with my car. Already have suspension, engine mods, brakes, interior, exterior mods... sorta capped. Going to get the...
  12. oettingerperformance

Quick Question: Backfires while shifting?

Stage 2 APR software. 2008 FSI Stock fuel pump, stock Dv. EJ TBE high-flow cat, no cel. VF intake.... Shifting in DSG as usual, little colder today ended up getting a few back-fires... not DSG farts, but actual back-fires.... Fuel cuts, don't happen if I ease on the throttle, but if mashed...
  13. oettingerperformance

WTB: BSH Bulletproof DV Kit

Anyone who is selling the BSH's Bulletproof DV kit please shoot me a pm. I need this a.s.a.p running stage 2 and I am positive my oem. DV is blown :frown: which is causing my boost to leak, which is causing my stage 2 software useless... BSH's kit is bad arse and looks far better than just...
  14. oettingerperformance

Stage 2 with APR

Went stage 2 today. APR Software = amazing, and worth every penny APR ftw! Feels like a completely different car, where their was a lack of power before... that's gone for-sure. I know have mean power in every gear, even 6th @ 60mph on the freeway pulls, harrdddd! That's all :):thumbsup: to...