GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by nectar

1. nectar

FS: custom cut GTI seat inserts (not boldsport)

up for sale are my custom set of seat inserts for a gti. i got them a few years back from someone in the UK who was cutting them. not many pairs around. they fit in the seat levers with some double sticky tape. $25 shipped
  2. nectar

18x8.5 +45 VMR 710 gunmetal for sale

SOLD SOLD SOLD no curb damage at all. straight. a couple chips, nothing horrible. i'd give them a 8.5 or 9 out of 10 to be fair. no tires. pic of chip 18 x 8.5 +45 5x112 tpms includedA located in columbus. prefer local(ish) sale. will consider meeting within reasonable...
  3. nectar

FS: Bilstein pss10 coils

SOLD!
  4. nectar

goodbye to the mkv....pics

last day with the mkv...and the car taking its place a few shots of the new ride taken by my buddy.
  5. nectar

anyone near Phoenix (queen's creek) familiar with 02m's and mechanically inclined?

or know of anyone who takes on work? i have a 337 (my sister's) with a broken shift fork. i am going out over thanksgiving to pick it up from her. problem is, 1-2 shift fork is broken and i need to get it replaced. i'd rather not get worked over by the stealership. if you or anyone you know...
  6. nectar

FS: gunmetal vmr710 w/ dunlop direzza star spec z1

tires 235/40/18 - great shape, no track days/autocross. ~3K on them. amazing tires. but serious overkill for the driving i do. wheels are in great shape, 0 curb rash. but one wheel has a couple tiny nicks (it fell when i was taking pics...go figure). honestly not that noticeable. TPMS...
  7. nectar

link to the green mkv with heavy fender work and color matched RS's from UK

anyone have a link to the thread...i can't find it anywhere (yes..i've searched) thanks in advance.
  8. nectar

not installing TPMS in new wheels

do you have to disable anything with VAG to get rid of the low air light? or with no sensors does it not throw a light.
  9. nectar

1992 corrado slc - 160K

i bought it with 60K on the clock. needs a water pump and some lovin (it's been sitting for 4 years). interior is good. drivers seat bolster is chewed up. passenger and rear seats clean. bilstein sports/eibach springs oz comps 17" abd intake other than that...pretty much stock. drivers...
  10. nectar

sony introduces a new high tech....

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/sony_releases_new_stupid_piece_of
  11. nectar

woohoo! phish tickets have been scored

star lake -> alpine valley this summer! 4 nights of fun :happyanim:
  12. nectar

@michaelmark - HRE wheels on ebay

not sure if this is the right forum for this. but... i saw a set of 540s on ebay. not sure how many sets were made to fit a mkv...thought it might be worth checking out. :biggrin...
  13. nectar

warning: evo content. speed freaks check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHdahRfswOk my buddies first 9.x sec pass in his car.
  14. nectar

best news in ages!!!

phish is reuniting and playing next march! i'm f'(*#& stoked. :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038:
  15. nectar

so...i finally drove an r32 (impressions)

have an 07 gti (love it)... a buddy just traded his old R for a new mkv. and we switched cars for a bit. so, i fell in love. the exhaust note is as sweet as i remember from my old vr6, perhaps a bit better. the car feels solid (of course). absolutely LOVE the brakes. the one...