GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by NE-VW

1. NE-VW

WTT BBS RS's

Up for trade are my BBS RS wheels. Staggered 17x8 and 17x9 Offsets 40 and 43 Bolt pattern 5x114.3 (will include wobble bolts to fit 5x112 I just completely refinished them, new powder coat, bolts (gold) and center caps. Wanting to trade for your 18s with tires + cash depending on what you...
  2. NE-VW

WTT BBS RS for full airride

Delete
  3. NE-VW

WTT: 3SDM 0.05

Gone
  4. NE-VW

FS/FT Audi wheels

Off of an a4 5x112 17" Offset: 45 235/45/17 tires in good shape All wheels are in great shape. I bought these not too long ago and had them on my car for an hour. Looking to trade for something a little different or flat out sell. 400+shipping obo.
  5. NE-VW

Grip Royal steering wheel

I've searched high and low, all over the Internet, on how to go about using a Grip Royal steering wheel on my GTI. I understand that I need a steering wheel(obviously), adapter hub, and a quick release if I choose to use one. Am I missing anything? I want to be able to keep the clock spring for...
  6. NE-VW

WTB: Pie Plates

I'm looking for Audi Pie Plates off of the A6. If anyone has them for sale for kind of cheap and wants to give me a quote shipped to Nebraska (68123), I'd appreciate it. Tires not necessary but I'd take them too. I could trade (or include + cash on my end) my Denver's w/ a bit of curb rash if...
  7. NE-VW

WTB FK Powertech Spanner Wrenched

I lost my spanner wrenches for my FK Powertech Sport Edition+ coilovers and everywhere online seems to be sold old.
  8. NE-VW

WTB: Fenders

I need both driver side and passenger side fenders from any color mkv GTI. UG would be awesome though.
  9. NE-VW

Wheel n00b questions..

All of this wheel s*** is doing nothing but confusing me. I made the mistake of buying wheels without fully comprehending all of the different variables that go into getting wheels onto a car. I bought Mercedes C Class wheels that are 17x7.5 et 37. I don't know the hub ring size but I know the...
  10. NE-VW

Fs: white fat fives

17 inch 5x100 fat fives powder coated white 600 + shipping Pm or text 402-278-0333
  11. NE-VW

Need your opinion

I just bought an OEM roof rack (base bars) and had an idea, but I need opinions on it. It's just an idea, and I'll try it to see if I like it. I want to buy wood grain vinyl wrap and wrap the roof rack bars to give it a unique look. Just something different. Thought?
  12. NE-VW

WTB: Thule roof rack/ fairing

Look for a Thule roof rack and Thule fairing. Can PayPal ASAP.
  13. NE-VW

Omaha?

Is anyone from Omaha? I haven't seen any MKVs around here. Let's see them if you've got pics?
  14. NE-VW

FS - White Corvette Sawblades

I just bought them, and just got them powder coated white. I found other wheels so decided not to put them on my car. No tires. Perfect condition.