GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by NC09gti

1. N

Post up your mileage!

06 GTI 156k miles K04 since 95k Engine blew a few weeks ago.
  2. N

Codes p0089 and p2293

Hey y'all, today I started get random power loss/fuel cuts after driving for 2hrs on the hwy. It would loose power for a second then back to normal. It was 98°outside. It idles fine and did not though codes. I still plugged in obd2 reader and got 2 pending codes. P0089 suction control...
  3. N

Dyno'd my DM+ K04 today

Dyno'd my 2006 GTI , didn't break 300whp:frown: Dynojet: 295whp/309wtq My torque seems kind of on the low side but increased after each pull. Thought I share, cheers�� Mods: DM+ tune High mileage 151k Apr k04 Apr intercooler Uni CAI S3 injectors Autotech Hpfp mod Autotech 3"...
  4. N

VAG reader? Triad area?

Anyone got a VAG reader in the Greensboro triad area? My AC only blows cold on the passenger side. I need to find out which blend motor is not working. VW wants $115 lol. Thank you
  5. N

Golf R cam uprade??

Just checking if it's worth the extra $40 for Golf R intake cam on 06 gti with DM K04+........My cam follower failed so I have to replace the intake cam and fuel pump. Of course I'm out of any warranty. Will the golf R cam give any more hp on a k04 set up? It's only extra $40 and I'll be...