GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Nardi330

1. N

OT: Guard Rolling in Brisbane

hi, anyone has any suggestion regarding good places that can roll guards? not for the Golf but for my other car. thanks in advance. Philip
  2. N

Interesting Comment

interesting quote i found on Hans Stuck's comment on the GTI: don't feel the need to buy a 6 now lolol.
  3. N

Urgent Help - Boost Gauge

hi all, installing my boost gauge right now but can't seem to figure out the wiring behind the light switch and would appreciate your help. i have wired up illum to grey (term 10) and ground to brown. where should the power 12V goes?? i wired it up to the red wire but it will be on even with...
  4. N

Question - Disconnecting Battery

hi all, i have a question about disconnecting battery. does the DSG need resetting after the battery is disconnected for a period of time. the reason i asked is that on my old Honda Jazz, the CVT box needs resetting by stealer everytime battery is disconnected for an extended period. i will...
  5. N

Question - DSG Manual Mode

hi all, i have a question about manual mode. push to upshift and pull to downshift. is it possible to make it so it's the other way around like in a seqential box or Mitsubishi/Mazda manual mode? my friend who used to own a FTO could change the switch around. anyone know if it's posible...
  6. N

we cracked 1 million

"New-car buyers shrugged off stock market volatility, higher interest rates and the uncertainty of a federal election to purchase 1,049,982 new vehicles in 2007, an increase of 9.1 per cent over 2006." VW shifted 5829 more cars in 2007 than 2006 which represent an increase of 27%. full detail...