GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MYGTI=FAST

1. MYGTI=FAST

OEM Roof Rack Question

Hello all, so I purchased an OEM roof rack for my GTI, it looks great and seems to fit correctly but the front ¨handles¨seem to not fit as smooth as the back, we got a bunch of snow on the las couple of days and water started dripping from both sides (front side) when snow started to melt. I...
  2. MYGTI=FAST

WTB: 44" Thule Fairing

Title says it all, I´m looking to buy a Thule fairing. Thanks in advance :thumbsup:
  3. MYGTI=FAST

Finally some snow!

We finally got some snow around here, time to go snowboarding! :happyanim:
  4. MYGTI=FAST

Vag-com needed Albany NY area

I would like to set: -DLR to the fogs -Windows down/up with the key-chain -Side mirrors down when reverse (i believe is possible) -(Flash to pass) inner lights to come on with the high beams. I can drive to Saratoga, Clifton Park, Schenectady, Latham etc Willing to pay $40 dls or whatever its...
  5. MYGTI=FAST

aux coolant pump

I just did a coolant flush and for some reason i can´t hear the aux coolant pump anymore, is there a way to test it or to check if its working property without having to disconnect it (don't want to flush the system again)? Also its seems that it only took 4+- liters of 1:1 coolant mixture...
  6. MYGTI=FAST

WTB: rear carrier bolt

Basically my passenger rear brake is dragging and i discovered this bolt being bent so Im looking to buy 2 bolts like these that go into the rear brake pads carrier, i need this ASAP because I cant drive the car. The bolt The carrier and bolt Thank you for your help
  7. MYGTI=FAST

WTB: Valentine One

Just got pulled over the other night :mad0259: Anyone have a Valentine One radar detector??? PM me
  8. MYGTI=FAST

WTB: 1 17¨Denver

I have a bend Denver and im looking to replace it, preferably just the rim (no tire, no TMPS) please post it up or PM me...thanks
  9. MYGTI=FAST

Help with stripped lug nut!!!

Pretty much the title says it all... one of my security lug nut is completely rounded:mad0259:, any ideas how to remove it??? Thanks in advance....
  10. MYGTI=FAST

Engine problems at 30k

I got a little paranoid after reading all the threads about HPFP and cam followers going bad that i decide to spend a lazy Sunday checking my PCV system, HPFP and cam follower, but i wasn't so lucky :yikes:, there was a white substance on the oil cap, also the pcv tube had oil and that white...
  11. MYGTI=FAST

How to clean your FAST in 1:46 min

Time lapse of me washing my 08 GTI Video was shoot with XDCAM EX3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS1DCIG0d_Y