GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mortygt140

1. mortygt140

Uk Mk5 golf diesel 5 years of mods

I'm sure some of you know me from other forums and I don't think I have a build thread over here so thought I would give some flash backs of the progress from picking it up to present day Spec: Auto leveling Bi-Xenons Headlight washers Automatic recirculating dual zone climate(mk6 golf) Folding...
  2. mortygt140

down and out in the uk

Hi all ive been on here a few times and and you've seen the car before this is what it looked like last year. This is how it stands now with a few nice touches. Ive just put some new FK AK Streets coils on but not sure they are right for me has my previous Highsport Silverlines seem to go...
  3. mortygt140

My build thread euro Gt diesel loads of pics

Ive had the car for a little over 2 years and its had abit of money spent on it, This is it when I first got it, it was std apart from the wheels, nappa leather & Mfd2 fitted. Then I managed to get a very cheap front GT bumper from VW so swapped that over Then came the side skirts rear...
  4. mortygt140

highline retro-fit

Hi all I know the vast majority of you have the full height display on the cluster but in the UK we have it has a £50 option or on certain packs i.e comms pack with the sat nav or MFSW, Any way when I bought my GT Tdi second hand it was not spec'ed with highline from the factory so Ive had to...
  5. mortygt140

FK coilovers fitted

Just fitted these took me 2 days cos of the stupid british weather...any way I do have a couple of questions if any one can answer them. 1) Ive got the back strut and spring on all nice and tight and torqued up but on the adjusting rings ive got them set at 8 threads from the top which is about...
  6. mortygt140

GT all clean and detailed

Ive had my golf since last July its a GT tdi on an 05 plate when I picked it up it had gti 17" bbs's on. So 2 months later I managed to pick up a full gt sport front end which I fitted but needed some fog lights cos mine didn't fit...luckily I then got an offer of the gti grilles and fogs...
  7. mortygt140

Gti front and lambo wheels fitted

Just got my lambo wheels fitted they are the 18" wheels rather than the 19"s I will post pics once I get them Darren
  8. mortygt140

GTi bumper conversion

Hi all I had an r32 bumper in the shed all waiting to be fitted on my gt but I was also waiting for the grill from VW but it was taking ages...so I was looking on ebay one night and saw a GT TSI front bumper so bid and won that. I cancelled the grill at VW and fitted this bumper and the side...
  9. mortygt140

R32 looky with a difference

Im trying to do a r32 looky like but with a difference on my GT so it doesn't instantly look like an r32....So ive basically had the little bits on the sides of the front bumper sprayed the same has the standard gti side skirts, Im leaving the side skirts satin black and im trying to look for a...