GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MKV Shqiptar

1. M

FOR SALE: k04 turbo+injectors, VF mounts, everything must go!!

whats up guys, i recently sold my car and have some parts that were recently pulled out that i will sell.. most items im negotiable on but the s3 injectors, the osir rear diffuser and the front sway i never used so im firm on those prices. I'd rather do pick up but if the price is right i'll...
  2. M

FS: modded 07 CW GTI DSG!

I'm willing to sell for 12k obo 2007 Candy White DSG 100k miles Exterior Osir front lip Osir side skirts R32 Tail lights OEM S6 LED smoked corners 17" ASA JH8 Interior new south boost gauge Motor/Suspesion KMD K04 KMD Intake APR HPFP RS4 injectors (S3 injector's on stand by until eurodyne...
  3. M

Feeler 2007 MK5 CW GTI for sale/trade

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WILL BE A PART OUT THREAD SOON WITH LEFT OVER PARTS 2007 Candy White DSG 102k miles Exterior Osir front lip Osir side skirts R32 Tail lights OEM S6 LED smoked corners OEM 19" Helios (which is for sale in another thread) 17" ASA JH8 (also for sale in another...
  4. M

FS Helios, Osir CF Rear Diffuser, 17" ASA JH8 and more!

Whats goin on guys, i haven't posted in a long time, but I've got a garage filled with some stuff that should be put to good use. The diffuser, front sway bar, dog bone mount can be shipped. here's the list OEM 19" Helios (love these wheels... hate to see them go. decent shape have some...
  5. M

WTB/Trade for S3 Injectors

I have a set of RS4 injectors with 20k on them. I need to pick up a set of S3 injectors and am willing to trade with anyone who wants a set of rs4's. If need be i'll buy the s3's from someone.
  6. M

WTB OEM headlight bulbs

Just like the title says im lookin to buy a set of oem xenon bulbs.. mine seem like they're on their way out and well i cant justify spending 500 on a set of bulbs.
  7. M

HELP K04 ISSUES!

HELP I have the s3 conversion on my car. running the rs4 injectors and revo software and i have dsg. for the past year we (at driversport) have been seeing positive timing correction between 6-8. all at 2400rpm and at part throttle. this would throw my car into limp mode where my car would...
  8. M

Radioooo liive transmissionnn. pics :)

finally got some pics! thanks to matt for taking these pics.. ALL CRITICS WELCOME good or bad idc lol
  9. M

kinda teaser

the helio's are comin back on this weekend.. better daylight pics comin this weekend also! sort of a teaser cuz you really cant see the grilles on the car lol
  10. M

WTB: R Line Parts!! and GT grills (w/o foglight)

Hey anyone with any R Line parts for sale pppplleease lemme know.. if you havent seen/read my thread in the cosmetic section i hit a racoon and lookin to change it up
  11. M

WTB: R32 Front Bumper and Grill

Whats goin on, hit a racoon last week and was thinkin about doing a R32 front end... preferably in CW but doesnt have to be... if anyone has one for sale lemme know. that and if theres anything else other then the bumper that i need lemme know too just in case:thumbsup:
  12. M

R32+ S6 LEDs? or GTI w/ same Osir set up?

i hit a racoon the other day and destroyed my front lip and bumper... i was thinking of going with the R32 front and painting the grill like michaelmark5's blue r32 plus adding the S6 LED's on the bottom of the bumper.... should i do that or stick with the GTI front bumper and Osir front lip?
  13. M

Any pics of my car from WF??

besides the few that OneFastSicilian took of my car, did anyone from here take any? I was at the Revo booth. CW with the Osir kit and Helios.. i saw a good amount of people take pictures but havent seen any on here or the vortex..
  14. M

WTB: Osir Rear Wing

Whats up guys... im lookin to buy a Osir Rear Wing... not 100% sure if i want the CF or the fiberglass.. but if you got either one, PM me or post here, or link the thread.. i can only do paypal, unless its local
  15. M

wierd boost issue's w/ the k04

whats goin on guys.. i recently got the k04 upgrade on revo stg2+ or w/e tuning and i peak at around 22-24psi.. sometimes.. for example if i turn the car on and WOT it'll peak nice, and hold.. but lets say i dont and just cruise for a little... and suddenly felt like giving it some umph it would...